Fix engines cowlings and prop´s

Little more to say about the title.

Installation:

Unzip the MODS folder, # DBW, # UP # ....

ALL IN ONE PACK

All versions includes all models of IARs and Hawk-75 (DBW again includes 188-A2) by Fannatic Modder

DOWNLOAD DBW VERSION

Actualized 20/03/2014

In versions HSFX, 4.12 and 4.09 the Extras (IARS and Hawk's) are in a Zip file within the principal folder, unzip and go.

DOWNLOAD HSFX 7 VERSION

Actualized 20/03/2014

DOWNLOAD 4.09 VERSION

Courtesy of SAS~Epervier.

Actualized 20/03/2014

DOWNLOAD 4.12 STOCK VERSION

- This pack includes the fix for Cowling & Prop of the Fw-190. http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,3910.0.html , thanks a lot.
-Thanks to Epervier and Greybeard for their invaluable help.

Actualized 20/03/2014

These are the models containing the Mod and Credits relating to the work of each model.

Blenheim

Credits

3d model PA_Jeronimo
My special thanks to the invaluable help and advice from Ton414.

Before

[Image: 6gczr7.jpg]

After

[Image: 2nv3qx1.jpg]

[Image: e022d4.jpg]

Bristol Beaufighter

Credits

Birdman for your, fixes, help and advice

[Image: 2uy6t6h.jpg]

[Image: 2wnthfs.jpg]

Ju-87 Spinners

Credits:

Birdman: for his fixes, advice and supervision. Thanks

[Image: e6f8kl.jpg]

[Image: dcc4f9.jpg]

Japan Pack Part 1

Credits:

Birdman: for his fixes, advice and supervision.
Crazyflak, Wolfighter, Potenz & Hollygrail: for the Start/up flames
Thanks

B5N2 (Kate)
[Image: iyjvqw.jpg]

Ki-21 I y II (Sally)
[Image: 2m3iou8.jpg]

[Image: e8wbj7.jpg]

[Image: 302q3x2.jpg]

H8K1 (Emily)
[Image: 8yuejd.jpg]

G4M1-11 (Betty)
[Image: 29qmhic.jpg]

G-50

Credits:

Birdman: for his help, advice and supervision. Thanks

[Image: 2rnwil2.jpg]

[Image: 2rhu5o4.jpg]

B-25 Mitchell

Credits:

Birdman: for his help, advice and supervision. Thanks

[Image: 2qko1gz.jpg]

[Image: nq5j7.jpg]

Yak´s Spinners

Credits:

[Image: 2mrvf2u.jpg]

[Image: 34sjg1x.jpg]

[Image: 2vrtllh.jpg]

[Image: xeg9jm.jpg]

G4M2

Credits:

Birdman: for his fixes and supervision. Thanks

[Image: 30w9sld.jpg]

A-20

Credits:

Crazyflak, Wolfighter, Potenz & Hollygrail: for the Start/up flames (A-20G)

Especial thanks to Birdman: for his fixes, advice and supervision.

In this model, as you can check in the following screenshots, other than tweak the cowling, exhaust and air intakes have also been added 3D cylinders, on a tip from my friend Centauro.
And it has added the Mod Start / up flames in model A-20G

[Image: 2ahhdty.jpg]
[Image: qq3m28.jpg]
[Image: iw55ol.jpg]

Birdman also has corrected the problem of mapping that had the A-20G in the left engine, now look fantastic. Thanks again Birdman.

before: [Image: A-20G_before.jpg] after: [Image: A-20G_after.jpg]

Fix_Ju-88 Spinners

Credits:

Birdman & Epervier: for help, advice and supervision. Thanks

[Image: 2hh29o4.jpg]

[Image: 2rrxcub.jpg]

Gloster Gladiator

Credits:

[Image: icvmm8.jpg]

We have tried to include engine damage respecting the original.

[Image: 2mpd6e1.jpg]

Fw-200C-3U4

Credits:

Epervier: 4.09 version

Especial thanks to Birdman: for all smoothing textures, relocation of the pump adjustments, adjustments to the propeller and of course their advice, help and fixes. Thank you.

This model takes more work than had done so far (the truth is that you need to)

[Image: 2mev62f.jpg]

As you can see from the screenshots below apart from the propellers and the Cowlings, have also been refurbished engine gondolas and thus the landing gear doors.

[Image: 24vm99t.jpg]

[Image: i6i6oz.jpg]

By changing the shape of the gondola has also changed placement settings under the engine pumps 1 and 4.

[Image: 2ivzh2o.jpg]

And it has added the Mod Start / up flames for perfect compatibility.

[Image: 246l9gg.jpg]

IAR-80/81

Credits:

Birdman: for his fixes, adaptation to the 4.11 and supervision. Thanks

[Image: 14j0qbt.jpg]

[Image: 2uscqax.jpg]

La-5 & La-7

Credits:

Birdman: for Corrections LODs of the whole plane and added that mod into the same pack to avoid compatibility issues. This fixes the sudden size changes at distance and gives realistic visibility, shape and color at all distances, and other fixes

FilMit: for include the Mod "Start/up flames"

Just Champi, Loku and Lisek for help and advices, Thank you all for making this mod possible. Wink

[Image: r0o0vd.jpg]

[Image: 2vxgaro.jpg]

[Image: 6ht4kw.jpg]

[Image: ncfvo2.jpg]

Hawk-75A2/ A3/ A4

Credits:

Birdman: for his fixes and supervision. Thanks

[Image: 35dcf9c.jpg]

[Image: 1zg88cg.jpg]

[Image: wc22rs.jpg]

SBD-3 & SBD-5

Credits:

Birdman: for [b]your New LOD and smoothing textures and as always, for your invaluable help. Thank you

[Image: 14mx4m.jpg]

[Image: 2vt8ksg.jpg]

P-47

Credits:

-I did the 3D modeling work using Gerd's F8F 3D engine and texture with his permission. Thanks a lot!
- Birdman fine tuned them to release condition, fixed some smoothing and other bugs (like gap between fuselage and engine in bubbletop variants), and gave useful feedback and information during development.
- Original IL-2 development team and many modders (101tfs, Kumpel, Freddy, Crazyflak, Riken etc.) allowed us to have all these variants in IL-2, so credits also for them.

[Image: P-47.jpg]

[Image: inr6eq.jpg]

Engines for P-47C are also included with lower cowl flaps removed, but they are unused until someone makes new slot for P-47C. Anyone interested can use them to create P-47C mod.

WildCats

Credits:

- I did the 3D modeling work.
- Birdman fine tuned them to release condition, fixed numerous smoothing and other bugs (left inner wing damage, FM-2 fuselage texture mapping etc.). Thanks a lot!
- Crazyflak fixed the exhaust effect positions.
- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have all these Wildcats in IL-2, so credits also for them.

[Image: Wildcat.jpg]

This pack updates F4F-3, F4F-4 and FM-2. In addition to 3D updates the old texture mapping bug on the right side of FM-2 fuselage is fixed and left inner wing can now be damaged for the first time in IL-2.

Crazyflak's exhaust effect position fixes are included, so this is compatible with gear damage mod. The reason why this is still beta after a lot of work is that squadron symbols for other countries than USA are no longer working for F4F-3 and FM-2.

Ki-84

Credits:

- Birdman fixed smoothing a bit and added four prop blades to all LODs of rotating prop. Thanks a lot!
- 200th_Sakagawa added the missing exhaust effect positions and originally fixed the blade count of rotating prop. Thanks a lot!
- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have the great Ki-84 in IL-2, so credits also for them.

200th_Sakagawa's exhaust effect position fixes and four-bladed prop are included, so this is compatible with Crazyflak's gear damage mod and UP3/DBW.

[Image: Ki-84.jpg]

Spitfire & Seafire Spinner´s

Credits:

- Again I had the invaluable help of Birdman, correcting LOD's, adapting the model Mk Vc, and providing valuable tips.. Thanks a lot!
- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have the great Spitfires & Seafires in IL-2, so credits also for them.

The model Mk Vc has a alternative version included within the MOD.
This alternative version maintains the size stock in its spinner simulator, unlike the default coming in MOD, which has sought more realism.

[Image: bikrpe.jpg]

[Image: 14d0q2v.jpg]

[Image: 2cekx9w.jpg]

VVS Part 1

Credits:

-Birdman, for his fixes, help, advices and supervision. Thanks a lot!

- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have the great planes in IL-2, so credits also for them.

[Image: 14wvd54.jpg]

[Image: fv9pic.jpg]

[Image: 2q237h2.jpg]

Bf-109 Spinners

Credits:

-Birdman advices and supervision.

This mod is fully compatible with the JapanCat Mod

[Image: 2gwz4uw.jpg]

[Image: 119xkm0.jpg]

Me, Do & Hs

Credits:

- My special thanks to Birdman, that every package of this Mod has advised me, helped and supervised the work, polishing all the defects that I can not fix, without your help I would never have been able to do this work.

- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have the great planes in IL-2, so credits also for them.

[Image: 124u90o.jpg]

[Image: rr2gbm.jpg]

[Image: 24fbp0k.jpg]

[Image: 2zi6d91.jpg]

SM-79

Credits:

- Birdman, for his fixes, help, advices and supervision. Thanks a lot!

[Image: m8pidv.jpg]

Dorniers & Spinners

Credits:

- Do-17z original 3D by Ranwers.

- On Do-217 you can observe that now consists of (same as your Fw-190) fan fins and textures of the engine. The idea was not mine, Birdman on the basis of this mod I indicated that could do the same, therefore credits also for yt2 and DT.

- Do 217 engine texture by Revolver.

[Image: 21bvd5k.jpg]
Screenshot by Bomberkiller

[Image: 6yfhoh.jpg]

[Image: x4oged.jpg]

[Image: 2eoi32c.jpg]

[Image: 2myrtkg.jpg]

[Image: 16h3ejo.jpg]

[Image: tat15i.jpg]

[Image: 332z2v9.jpg]

[Image: iohikk.jpg]

Tempest MkV

Credits:

[Image: 2008mm8.jpg]

[Image: 34do6c2.jpg]

A5M4 Claude

Credits:

[Image: 3484zub.jpg]

Japanese Bombs & Droptanks

Credits:

- For modeling Japanese bombs have used the great Mod of 200th_Kajinami using your mesh and textures, thank you very much for your work.

- Original IL-2 development team, so credits also for them.

- The Droptank of Ki-43 is actually the same as using the Ki-84 I have only created the appropriate folder and even do not know who is the author I would like to thank him for his work and also for the credits.

[Image: 2zdsv95.jpg]

[Image: 10wjfw6.jpg]

[Image: 4zvyhu.jpg]

[Image: 52nyxg.jpg]

[Image: 14vjytd.jpg]

[Image: 2v16a39.jpg]

Ki-61 & P-39 Spinners

Credits:

[Image: 2mgl150.jpg]

[Image: 34ys1nn.jpg]

[Image: deaebs.jpg]

P-40B & C Spinners

Credits:

[Image: 243raxe.jpg]

[Image: 5pqz39.jpg]

[Image: xanzv4.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Ki´s Cowling & Props

Credits:

- Birdman, for his fixes, help, advices and supervision. Thanks for your great work on this Mod.

- Ton414, for your great help and advices. Thanks a lot!

- Shipanchi & Razor1uk for Ki-46 Engines Textures, Thanks for your great job.

- Epervier for the Version 4.09. Thanks you very much.

A little explanation

The versions DBW, HSFX and 4.09 differ only in the textures used in the propellers of the Ki-43-I.
I tried to match the Default skins but if someone wants to modify those textures is very easy to do and if they have any problem do not hesitate to ask.

[Image: 33w2y9s.jpg]

[Image: eakzmr.jpg]

[Image: 2dkyexl.jpg]

[Image: 34g5xg9.jpg]

[Image: 2ezl26t.jpg]

DOWNLOAD DBW Version

DOWNLOAD HSFX 6 Version

DOWNLOAD 4.09 Version

Fw-190 & Ta-152 Spinners

Attention, these fixes only are OK for both HSFX6 and latest version of Claymore's pack.

This Mod can create conflicts with the Better Pilot Redux of Barnesy12 Mod Workaround delete the files relating to the pilot (Head, Pilot,...) of this Mod or charge the Mod of Barnesy's form to overwrite this.

Credits:

-Birdman, for his fix that includes better LOD values for all pilots and Dora inner wing CAPs, also included damage material fix for D-9 and Ta 152H-1 nav lights are now fixed. Thanks a lot!

- Original 3D Claymore. Thank you for your wonderful Mod

[Image: 104qeyf.jpg]

[Image: t69nhg.jpg]

[Image: 359y14h.jpg]

[Image: 10mlvea.jpg]

[Image: 2roi64w.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

This Mod can create conflicts with the Better Pilot Redux of Barnesy12 Mod This version is compatible with users Barnesy Mod.

DOWNLOAD VERSION FOR USERS MOD OF BARNESY12 BETTER PILOTS REDUX

This fix fixes a small problem centering on the Props of the Fw-190A-9, the irest of links already are updated and therefore corrected.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

DOWNLOAD

A6M Spinners

Credits:

- Original 3D JapanCat. Thank you.

- Yeager_1946 for bug repport.

[Image: 2llfxi8.jpg]

Two different rotating prop versions are included in the pack. The enabled PropRot meshes have blade shape like in original JapanCat's version and the disabled ones have blade shape similar to other rotating props in IL-2.. You can choose which you like by changing the name of the PropRot file.

Original JapanCat
[Image: 2enwbkn.jpg]

Disabled
[Image: 34qa1jp.jpg]

DOWNLOAD Version HSFX

DOWNLOAD Version DBW

DOWNLOAD Version stand-alone JapanCat's A6M pack

Actualized 11/01/2013

Ki-100 Engines

Credits:

- Shipanchi & Razor1uk for Engines Textures, Thanks for your great job.

[Image: 21mxilk.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

D3A Engines & Props

Credits:

Birdman fixes:

- CF boundary smoothing fixed for D3A
- Smoothing around D3A gun holes improved
- Smoothing of D3A engine LOD1 fixed
- LOD3 and LOD values of D3D1 proprot fixed
- D3A2 prop rotating direction fixed and old prop models used as LOD1
- Smoothing bug in one D3A1 and D3A2 prop blade fixed
- _Clip hooks repositioned in D3A engine so that nose can't sink into ground anymore (bug in stock IL-2)
- Rotating prop texture changed for japanese D3A so that it matches DBW default skins

- Shipanchi & Razor1uk for Engines Textures, Thanks for your great job.

[Image: 25gcj83.jpg]

DOWNLOAD Version DBW

This version may be compatible with the 4.09, I have not seen, to appreciate this version users prove it.
I have not posted for HSFX version because I have a little problem with Prop D3A2 model, as it solves the public.

F4U Corsair

Credits

- Verhängnis help and advice
- Gerd for original engine 3D model and textures. Thank you very much for you fantastic work.

Before

[Image: x2tfef.jpg]

After

[Image: fepekh.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

B-17 Fliying Fortress

Credits

- Gerd for original engine 3D model and textures. Thank you very much for you fantastic work.
- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have the great planes in IL-2, so credits also for them .

Before

[Image: 2qvd1r8.jpg]

After

[Image: t9f4gi.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Patch_Fix Engine & Props

This is a patch in which we have tried to correct some errors that had the first models of this Mod mostly due to my lack of experience in 3D modeling (do not think that now I have much more ;D )

On some models, if you look at the older models of this mod appeared a somewhat annoying lighting on the edges of the Engine or Prop.
These models were B-17, Blenheim, Beaufighter, Ki-21 and G4M1. We also added the F4U in this pack, updating with fantastic conducted by Gerd Engine for F8F, thank you very much.
In the B-17, F4U and G4M1 We have also modified the cowl flaps being now a better look.

We hope you enjoy it.

Credits

- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have the great planes in IL-2, so credits also for them .

[Image: 2yo3gqf.jpg]

[Image: 21aak47.jpg]

The images corresponding to the B-17 and F4U can be founded a little above.

DOWNLOAD Version DBW

DOWNLOAD Version HSFX & 4.09

MC-202 & MC-205 Spinners

Credits

- Red_Fox90 for original 3D Prop MC-202. Thanks.

[Image: p11cx.jpg]

[Image: 2drgyag.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Zero´s and Fw-190 props 4.09 & 4.12 stock

This is the fix for Zero's and Fw-190 stock, also includes the fix for Cowling & Prop of the Fw-190 http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,3910.0.html

Credits:

- JapanCat 3d model of blades
- Mr. Jolly and Daniel for the original 3d fix of Fw-190
- Sani for the correction of exhaust hooks of Fw-190
- Birdman for fixes, help and advices.
- Epervier & Greybeard by testing and help (are the same as for 4.09 except A6M3)

DOWNLOAD VERSION 4.12 STOCK

DOWNLOAD VERSION 4.09 STOCK

F6F HellCat

Credits:

- I did the 3D modeling work using Gerd's F8F 3D engine and texture with his permission. Thanks a lot!
- Birdman for fixes, help and advices.

[Image: 546uip.jpg]

[Image: wmfmnl.jpg]

DOWNLOAD VERSION STOCK
This version has been tested in HSFX 6 and 4.12, work also in 4.09,thanks to Greybeard to try this version in 4.09.

DOWNLOAD VERSION UP3 & DBW

DOWNLOAD VERSION FOR USERS MOD BARNESY PILOTS
Thanks to Gumpy to try this version.

F6F Alternate prop by Hueyman and Ton414

Based on the fantastic Mod Hueyman and Ton for the F4U http://www.allaircraftsimulations.com/fo...63&t=33602 work was my only suit HellCat textures, so all the credit is his. Thanks for your work.

Credits:

- Hueyman for 3d model. Thanks a lot.
- Ton414 for mapping and adaptation of 3d model our simulator. Thanks my friend.
- Adaptation to F6F by me.

[Image: iz3kmv.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

F6F Droptank

Credits:

- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have the great planes in IL-2, so credits for them.

[Image: 2mflxr4.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Bf-110 Spinners

Credits:

- Bravo & Gumpy for testing.
- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have the great planes in IL-2, so credits for them.

[Image: 2w4d639.jpg]

[Image: 21e2pv7.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

N1K Spinners

Credits:

- Original idea Yeager1946

[Image: 2vv6gw3.jpg]

[Image: vetzjm.jpg]

I've also changed the position of the pilot, if you dislike such modification simply delete the file Hier.him and ready.

Before

[Image: 2mga8th.jpg]

[Image: 347w9pw.jpg]

After

[Image: sfez60.jpg]

[Image: 1q261c.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

J4M, J7W & Ki-98 Spinners & Wheels

Credits:

- Original Mod by Kodama http://damawo.blog99.fc2.com/
- Paulus by all the following versions of these models (I'm sorry if I miss any). http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 439.0.html, http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 919.0.html, http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 774.0.html.
- Wheels textures by R0NNC0 and Phas3e, performed by Yeager 1946
- Original idea Yeager1946

[Image: ncyuer.jpg]

[Image: ka08ia.jpg]

[Image: 2i229w.jpg]

[Image: 2ywtxtj.jpg]

I changed the position of the pilot in all models, if someone does not like to simply delete the file Hier.him of that plane.

DOWNLOAD

B-17 & B-24 Ball Turret

Credits:

- Original IL-2 development team allowed us to have the great planes in IL-2, so credits for them
- Original idea Paganizonda.

[Image: 27zw55d.jpg]

[Image: 11wdlhl.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Policarpov I-16

Credits:

- Texture cilinders by Ranwers.

[Image: t9gn5d.jpg]

[Image: 2rekv1g.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Typhoon´s

This modification is based on the mod http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 690.0.html so it is necessary to have it installed to work correctly (already included in DBW and HSFX)

Credits:

- Crazyflak and the team that developed the original mod http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 690.0.html. Thanks a lot.

[Image: 2vww6dw.jpg]

[Image: n1w6iw.jpg]

[Image: rkdcw7.jpg]

DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL MOD VERSION

DOWNLOAD HSFX 7 VERSION

Typhoon MkIB Mirror

This modification is based on the mod http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 690.0.html so it is necessary to have it installed to work correctly (already included in DBW and HSFX)

Credits:

- This Mod I have done based on a former Mod incorporating the HellCat mirror, I know who is the author but all credits to him. Thanks for your work.
- Crazyflak and the team that developed the Thyphoon´s original mod http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 690.0.html. Thanks a lot.

[Image: vo4t28.jpg]

DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL MOD VERSION

DOWNLOAD HSFX 7 VERSION

Fiat CR-42

Credits:

- GearL3 and R3 3d model original by Molva (CR-32 Aviaskins). Thanks a lot.

Before
[Image: n71onl.jpg]

After
[Image: 2s8qnon.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

MC-200

The truth is that this model was very good, but Greybeard asked me to modify the bonnet bulges and could not resist the temptation to also change the Cowling, the central part of the engine, add shadows to the new propeller and well this is the result.

Credits:

- Original idea by Greybeard

[Image: 2mf13pg.jpg]

DOWNLOAD DBW VERSION

DOWNLOAD HSFX 7 & 4.12 VERSION

SB-2M-100A

In this model although he had done the Props now I have added shadows, I have also tweaked the front turret, engines and I have also changed the height of the pilot.

Credits:

BEFORE
[Image: 30wmc5w.jpg]

AFTER
[Image: muwu3b.jpg]

DOWNLOAD DBW VERSION

DOWNLOAD HSFX 7 & 4.12 VERSION

Me-323

Credits:

[Image: beezk7.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Sukhoi Su-2

Credits:

[Image: 2pzmg51.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Ju-87B & C

Although he had already modified the Props, I've revised by adding shadows, I also tweaked the radiator, wheel fairings and smoothing the engine end to fit the prop. Hope you like it.

Credits:

[Image: 14khd0y.jpg]

[Image: dr8prp.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Policarpov I-15bis

Credits:

- Texture cilinders by Ranwers.

[Image: 2qjd5pu.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

CantZ-506B & CantZ1007bis

In this modified apart from the cowlings soften a bit, I invested the blades of Cantz-1007bis that appeared to the contrary, I've also added a new front for the propeller moving texture, I hope you like it..

Credits:

[Image: 5vysdj.jpg]

[Image: j0ws1y.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

B6N2

New cowling, new prop and new engines 3D, I hope you like it..

Credits:

[Image: 2czws5x.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Romeo Ro37bis

New cowling, new prop and new engines 3D, new wheels, etc.... I hope you like it..

Credits:

- Dreamk for original Mod http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=20396.0, thanks a lot.
- 3d model cilinders and textures by Ranwers, thanks for your work.

BEFORE
[Image: 7f63.jpg]

AFTER
[Image: 2m7w8bc.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Blisters & Props

Credits:

- Again I used the fantastic 3D model made by Gerd for F8F engine, in this case for the B-25, thanks for your work.

Me-262 Blister
[Image: 2nqt83a.jpg]

F-86 Blister
[Image: s4wgwj.jpg]

B-25 New engines 3D
[Image: 14aa7wn.jpg]

MB-152 Prop
[Image: 10s84u8.jpg]

R-5 Prop
[Image: 24ox2df.jpg]

Fw-189A-2 Props and others
[Image: 282g6yp.jpg]

Avia Bk-534 Prop
[Image: 2ur48sk.jpg]

MS-406/410 & Morko Props
[Image: 2jb8vns.jpg]

Dewoitine D-520 Prop
[Image: 6fqyk0.jpg]

Avia S-199 Prop
[Image: 24mw6zs.jpg]

Bf-110 Antena loop
[Image: 2q8q446.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Ki-27

Credits:

- Asheshouse for your invaluable help, thank you very much.

- Cilinders textures by Ranwers, thanks for your work.

[Image: 2m4uj9k.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

TBD-1 Devastator

Credits:

- Again I used the fantastic 3D model made by Gerd for F8F engine, thanks for your work.

[Image: 2u4onef.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

BEAUFORT´S

Credits:

[Image: ot3j9v.jpg]

[Image: 2mxlbwg.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

VICKERS WELLINGTON

Credits:

[Image: 23w0fb4.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Me-262HG

Credits:

- Original 3D Me-262HG-IV by RedFox90, thanks for your work. http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=39454.0

[Image: awdyrd.jpg]

[Image: 2cwtson.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Ki-67

Credits:

- Original 3D Ki-67 by Ten010, thanks for your work. http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 109.0.html

[Image: 2ur9nh5.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

Ki-109

Credits:

- Original 3D Ki-109 by Ten010, thanks for your work. http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/t ... 802.0.HTML

- Yeager_1946 for testing and advices, many thanks.

[Image: 4i1xeg.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

J2M3 & J2M5

Credits:

- Yeager_1946, original idea, testing and advices, many thanks.

BEFORE
[Image: ezo0ns.jpg]

AFTER
[Image: zmim80.jpg]

[Image: 1195rwg.jpg]

DOWNLOAD

My special thanks to Ton414, Birdman and Just Champi without their help not would have been able to make this Mod.

Enjoy.

Hi Jeronimo !

This a really good work that you did here ! 8) 8)

Really nice, it improves Corsair's cowl and prop well !

Nice mod, thanks for sharing Big Grin

Ted

Hi'
Works great in 4.09m/UP :mrgreen:
Thank you
Buller

Looks really nice. Big Grin
Thank you.

Deutschmark

Looks great!

Why the stock cowling was not made smooth round in the first place is beyond me. :roll: It only costs a few extra polygons for a nice look to a frequently viewed part of the aircraft.

Thank you for fixing this Smile

Fireskull

Thank you very much Jero, this is an awesome work, very hard to make. Big Grin

ton414 Wrote:Thank you very much Jero, this is an awesome work, very hard to make. Big Grin

Thank you Ton for your invaluable help. :wink:

Updated first post with the incorporation of Blenheim. :wink:

[Image: 2nv3qx1.jpg]

Regards, Jero.

Hi'
Very nice, thank you !!
Buller

Update the first post whit B-17 Big Grin

[Image: 2qvd1r8.jpg]

Hi Jero !!

Very nice work !!!! Much Appreciated !!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thanks for sharing !!!!

Ted ;o)

Wow - I hope eventually someone will do this for all the radial engined plane-Great stuff! Confusedhock:

A big thank you for the B-17,
Buller Tongue

This is a great work, thanks. Big Grin

Update the first post with Bristol Beaufighter

[Image: 2uy6t6h.jpg]