Stuka_40's_TRAIN_MOD

Dietz Wrote:Probably a stupid question ...but is there a key stroke command that will actually allow us to see these new trains closeup so to speak? In CloD you can see all the objects , but I've never been able to see trains etc,except ships if the mission planner has them programmed with a camera view.. :roll:
I do not understand exactly what you mean,
but as i know in il2 you can view all objects in the mission builder, create a mission in the mission builder and save it, (to view locomotive) go to view---> object--->stationary object--->Ger.steam Engine--->(Here you can maximize the little window that you see the object ) hold Ctrl on your keyboard then left mouse click and put the objact som where in the map, it will blinck as an item on map--->zoom to the max in mission builders 2D mod---> push ENTER to go to the 3D mod in mission biulder ---> you will be transfer near the object now---> hold left button in your mouse and move the mouse to zoom the object--> push the arrow buttons on numeric side of your keyboard to rotate the object.