Propeller Library to replace defaults one

ton414 Wrote:
Hueyman Wrote:Props for F4U ( -1 and -4 variants ), F6F, Avenger,B-17,DC-3, Catalina,B-25,A-20,B-29,B-24, P-47 Are made.

They are in hands of ton and deutschmark I believe.

Hi Hueyman. Smile
I have only the ones you see in the picture, the props for F4U (Hamilton Standard Constant Speed Hydromatic Series - 3 Bladed - Static).

And am getting them from Ton and I only have what he has as soon as he sends them to me. :OO

Deutschmark

Hello Deutschmark

Ok, but have you got also the 4 bladed ones for P-47, F4U-4 and B-29 ?

I want to see how they look on the sim bymyself before going further. The thing is that I can't run IL2 now, as I stucked it by installing latest 4.11 patch over HSFX5.0

This is why I wait the new HSFX version to work with latest patch, and will make a clean install, I don't know how long it'll be. Then, I will make all props I want to Big Grin

Thanks for all guys, much appreciated,
Valentin

Ton only has the Hamilton Standard 3 Bladed and I do not have any yet, you first need to give them to Ton and he will give them to me with the right stock IL2 texture map for me to texture them to, then I give them back to Ton and he puts them in game.

Deutschmark

Hueyman Wrote:Ok, but have you got also the 4 bladed ones for P-47, F4U-4 and B-29 ?

I have only the F-4U's prop, it's ready for use.

[Image: 359jpue.jpg]

ton414 Wrote:I have only the F-4U's prop, it's ready for use.

[Image: homer-yuju.jpg]

Ok, I'm sorry it's a lack of communication between us.

This prop is not the good one, it was the early model, since, I sent to Ton a new one, don't know if he receipt them.

So, Ton, I just sent you a .obj file with F4U-1 prop ( both blade variants ), F6F ( same as Corsair - large blades ), F4U-4 4 bladed one, P-47 one, and B-29. Those ones are those who need to be textured for IL2, there are final version. If you suceed to put them in the game, I'll do all other Hamilton Std ( B-17, DC-3, B-24, TBM, B-25, Catalina ... ) and Sumitumo prop for japanese fighters. If all of you are satisfied, I'll continue with german ones later. Tell me if this last .obj file is good, then I'll do damaged model.

But Ton and Deutschmark, we would need to have a better communication to avoid lost of time, I would like to have ALL props done before September.

I have MSN Hotmail and Skype if you wish to speak instantly.

Thanks for all guys, you're all very nice ! Big Grin

Valentin

Good news, new props by Hueyman. Big Grin
We are already working on them. :wink:

[Image: 2n9w749.jpg]

ton414 Wrote:Good news, new props by Hueyman. Big Grin
We are already working on them. :wink:

[Image: 2n9w749.jpg]

We are... :OO
:lol: Ton if you want to map them then do so please as I have a lot to do right now but if you need me to map them then ok.

Deutschmark

Ah !! Finally my babies are coming out of the factory, polished and ready for paintjob ;-)

What is that strange difference on the trailing edge of the blade ?

They are some lighting problems, I have to correct them.

Hey guys ! Big Grin

Now that HSFX 6 is out, I'll be able to reinstall IL2 clean, 4.11.1 + HSFX

Ton, could you send me the props, and instructions to mount them on Corsair, P-47 and other please ? I'm really impatient to see how it looks ingame..
Thanks !

The new props are not yet ready, among other things they need be mapped, it is a slow process.
Then I have to put them in appropriate folders and try to see if they work in HSFX 6.0, and the new HSFX I think it was released yesterday.
A little patience, I have not much time, and I'm pretty busy with other issues of Il-2 modding.

Ok no problem dude, I can be a little patient, even if it's just one prop it's enoigh for encouraging me to do all the others.

Thanks

Hueyman, ton,

you'll make me happy, lucky, satisfied...! Big Grin

Regards, Gerhard

Hey Hueyman.
I sent you the props for the models: F4U-1, F4U-1A, F4U-1C, Corsair MKI, Corsair MKII. for HSFX 6.0.

[Image: 2ezmm3a.jpg]