Propeller Library to replace defaults one

ton414 Wrote:Hey Hueyman.
I sent you the props for the models: F4U-1, F4U-1A, F4U-1C, Corsair MKI, Corsair MKII. for HSFX 6.0.

[Image: 2ezmm3a.jpg]

That looks so good!!!
Thank you Ton and Hueyman Big Grin

Deutschmark

Hell YEAH it looks so good !!

Thanks ton, Unfortunately, I don't understand the explanation of creating a MODS folder, I did that under /map, where I have Fly_zo map installed an a all.ini

copied the 3do folder ( where there are plane/corsair/prop etc.. ) and nothing in the game ..

You only create a MODS folder in your installation HSFX 6.0, and put into it, the "Hueyman's props F4U-1_A-C Corsair MK I-II" folder:

C:\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 HSFX 6.0\MODS\Hueyman's props F4U-1_A-C Corsair MK I-II

It's easy.

mm YES THANKS !!!

Now, I'll work on other propellers,

Thanks guys !

Hey les gosses !

Don't worry, Hamilton Standard factory is still hard at production for you fellow pilots, I hope you manage them well while way up in the skies..

Hey Micklin ! Please hurrry to mount these on our taxis !

[Image: proprender47.png]
By hetfield81 at 2012-06-29
[Image: proprender49.png]
[Image: proprender48.png]

PS: Ton, check your mail, new toys were delivered !

Sorry, they don't work.
But please, don't make more changes, I can not do the same thing again and again. :-?

There are no changes.

The one you've done and sent me was the final one, I've just inclueded them , but for display only.

There are new prop out there, that you didn't include yet ( I have only the Corsair, thin blade ) and not others 3-bladed, and 4-bladed.

Why don't it work ?

Yes, they are not finished yet.
I will send you, all the models go finishing. :wink:
Corsair' props , already could be released for the guys. 8)

Hello Ton

Could you tell me why it doesn't work, and what should I do for make them work ?

Thanks

Hi Hueyman.
The files you sent me on June 30?.

When I try to open it in 3ds Max, I get this error message:

[Image: 10h6rts.jpg]

I tried to do the trick with MshConverter, but to no avail.

Ok Ton, check your mails

Hey Hueyman.
Seems to we have had good luck with the obj file. Smile

[Image: 2d1jnso.jpg]

Yeah that's great !

The correct affectation :

[Image: 2d1jnso.jpg]

Hello Ton, do you think you could mount them on planes soon ? I would love to see the results, especially on F4U-4 4 bladed and B-17 !

BTW, HSFX don't got latest F4U-7 or -4, is there a way to get ones for mount that 4 blade prop ? I saw one on another mod, C6Modpack I think but it uses the old B-29 prop, that was horrible.

This process is slow, at least for me.
To replace the propeller and put it in IL-2, and works properly it is a process normal.
But mapping the propeller is slow, and now with the new damage model it is more slow, each blade should be mapped independently, and as you know I have not much time.
But as I finish each propeller I'll send you it.
HSFX don't have F4U-7, only F4U-1, but surely all is possible to replace.