Propeller Library to replace defaults one

Ok that's great ;-)

Take your time dude

Hello Ton, don't want to urge you at all, but are you OK ?

No news from you for a while, hope you are going well,

Valentin

Hi Valentin. Smile

I am still here. :lol:
After summer, resuming all modding activities, returning to work on your propellers, and also working on some other things. :wink:

ton.

Hello Ton !

Ok cool, glad you are ok,

Yeah summer was great here in Europe, a good August !

Ok thanks, nothing urge, I would just like to see what does it looks like insim.

Take care dude,
Valentin

Just a friendly bump. Smile

I am sorry, I have this job a little abandoned, it's only my fault :oops: , too busy for many works, and little time for all. Sad

Real life always takes precedence. No worries Smile

Hey Ton !

How are you dude ?

No worries, even if I would LOVE to see my props in the sim, I ( we ) can wait Smile

Hi Hueyman.

I'm glad to see you here again, I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Smile
About the props, I am sorry, It's only my fault. First I was busy with the Seafire XVII and now with the Seafire 47, and other various works.
It's complicated distribute working time, when time is tight, but I have not forgotten yours props, and of course I have the intention of put them on IL-2.

Regards.

ton.

Hey yes ! Cool to hear you too Big Grin :Smile)

Times on sim were tough for me also, my PC got some very bad things and I had to reinstall everything... thought it was time to try the lovely Cliffs Of Dover.. after paying it 7 €on steam, and realised I run it at 9 FPS with full low settings, I decided it was time to reinstall the good old 1946 with HSFX 6.0.. then I thought I started some props a while ago ;-) ( btw, I would like you send me the file back, as I lost everything )

Yes I had a merry X-Mas, hope you too ;-)

By bye , and a happy new year ;dd
Valentin

Hello Ton, how are you ?

Know the time is a precious value, but wanted to know if you could eventually make props for the B-17 first, and maybe Corsairs ? I restarted flying IL2 and I would really love have them in the sim.

Please let me know, don't worry if you can't, I'll wait no problem.

Have a nice day dudes !
Valentin

Hi Hueyman.

Yes I can make them, I'm going to work on the props of B-17, when they are ready, I send you them.

Regards.

ton.

Thank you very much Ton, started the great Hell's Angels campaign again and it's a joy to fly !

Cheers,
Valentin

PS: in the meantime, if other people wants special prop for a particular airplane, just let me know and I'll do it and forward the .obj to anyone who wants to convert it.

Hi everyone,

I'll soon start a new career online on a heavy bomber french squad, so I'll have to spend much more hours on my beloved B-17 ;-)

If you ton don't have time to mount these ( that is perfectly understandable, life is not as easy as we would like ... ) I would like to know if someone like Deutshmark could do this for me, please.

Thanks !
Hueyman

Hey Hueyman. Smile

I've been working on props of B-17. I had everything ready: scaled, pivot point, mapped.

[Image: r2kyhd.jpg]

And when I imported the prop to IL-2, I have this screen in QMB. I had not checked the number of polygons. :o
The limit is about 3000 polys, and this prop has more than 7000. All the latest props you have sent me, have more of 3000 polys.
Sorry Hueyman, an object with many polygons will not work in IL2, you can see the example.

[Image: jj63h1.jpg]