Retour du PZL P.24 et du nouveau a l'horizon...

Voir le retour du P-24 sous la forme v2 et v2.01; un vieux mod de AAA ( le v1 ); un 'remake' par Ranwers; et du travail sur un futur v3 qui est en cours...

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=33616

:|

Trekking in the Himalayas is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. It’s an epic trekking experience that leaves you in awe of its incredible beauty and spectacular nature. There are many reasons why trekking in the Himalayas is an incredible experience. The best part about trekking in the Himalayas in the summer is that there are plenty of beautiful mountain peaks every day that are perfect for trekking.

I'm sure you’ve heard by now that trekking in Himalayas is an incredible way to explore the astounding beauty of the Himalayan region. Many people dream of doing this, but most never get the chance to try it out, especially if they are like I was. I was actually sent the opportunity to do this once by my dad. I was very excited, but I quickly realized that this was not what I had in mind when asked. The reason why is because I'm not really the type of person who enjoys trekking. I've never done it, I've never

In the Himalayas, it’s hard to convince people that violence and civilization are not a match made in heaven. In the winter months, the mountaineers of Nepal and India enjoy a peaceful existence under a blanket of snow. In a land that is rarely visited by the average citizen, the people of the Himalayan highlands, particularly Sikkim, are seen as a people apart. They are seen as delicate, beautiful, and untainted by the daily struggles of the rest of the world. Like any other people, their language, diets, traditions, and customs are unique