New HistoMod soon!

Histo team is happy (very happy) (more than....) to issue the new version in less than two weeks! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: ecran16.jpg]

All is in SFS format due to II/JG51-Lutz , many thanks for his help, more than 540 airplanes in the two periods of the game, more sensation, more commands, you have to take care of your oil, your fuel quantity, and many "goodies", more changes on weapon effects,FM, some changes in AI (we are not very up-to-date with them), huge changes for the mission buiders with more objects, ships, stationary, new rebuild of these .ini display, more than 1000 improvements, big or small, compared to the previous version. Now we can answer to your questions in Italian, German, English, Romanian, Czech and Slovak .(Français aussi!)

Less than two weeks, on AAS and on Histo forum ( http://histomodforum.forumactif.org/ )

Hi Lebig !!!

What a wonderful news !!!!!!!!!!

I'm ill but reading this, i feel better ;o)

Thanks for the update and good luck to achieve !!!!!!!!! No doubt that it will very appreciate here ;o)

Keep on the good stuff !! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ted Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Bonjour lebig!

Ça va? Big Grin

This is a very, very nice surprise! 8)

I can't read your text without getting tears into my eyes! Confusedhock: :Smile)

If I may ask - what version of IL2 do we need? And what about Histomod 4.8? Is it obsolete?

Jesus, now I can't read even my own text! :mrgreen: Big Grin

Bonne journée et bonne chance!

Jambo :Smile)

Hi, lebig

I am happy for you guys. I wish you well with a successful next mod pack. Smile

Fireskull

In 4.09, and you've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is very exciting :Smile)

I look forward to it :Smile)

Planemad