A-10 Thunderbolt II for VSF: My Fun with It

Hi,

Here's a few images of a flight by me today in Deutschmark's Thunderbolt:

[Image: vsfvehiclesimulatorfirs.jpg]

It is my first time in a jet with VSF - Vehicle Simulator for me here, though not my first ever. The images show my second take-off and landing of the day with the aircraft.

First image shows a good take-off made easier by a wonderful aircraft and effective cockpit.

In the second image, I had to use instruments more than usual because of fog in the area.

Last image: I made it alive!!!! :Smile) Flying an unfamiliar aircraft is a challenge and pure bliss!

Hey Deutschmark: Nice cockpit organization and look! I really enjoy your airplane. Big Grin

Fireskull

Good day, Smile

Last night during pre-flight check I was making the weather condition the way I wanted it:
[Image: vsfvehiclesimulator5jul.jpg]

Radar on the left, map on the right, mirrors on top, and I feel like I am in a real cockpit. These all function and the map was easy to manipulate with the mouse. Magnify by holding mouse button and rolling the mouse wheel. Click and drag to move the map. Very cool!

The environment is beautiful in VSF - Vehicle Simulator:

A-10 armed to the teeth in the images, was created by Deutschmark.

Mr. IIan Papini: If you ever read this, then I say thanks for such a nice simulator that you created! Big Grin

Fireskull

Awesome pictures Fireskull 8)

Planemad

Thanks, Planemad Smile

The first image was looking fine in the thread when I last looked ( first post), but today the file in Image Shack was already corrupted. :OO I've never seen an image from an image website get corrupted so soon. Confusedhock:

I re-uploaded the image. Big Grin

Fireskull