Today is Friends/Friendship Day in my country (I hope everywhere...) Big Grin

Congratulations to everyone here in AAS! Big Grin

-Oscarito-

Hi, Oscarito, my friend! Big Grin

Every day should be friendship day! Big Grin

Thanks so much

Fireskull

Thx, same to you! Should all have some.

Well I like to think that most of us are friends every day.
And on a day that is called ( Friendship day ) I would like
To say thanks to all that I call friend, the beer is on me :Smile)

Deutschmark

Nice topic Oscarito !!

Have a good day ;o)

Ted ;o)

You know, I'm not drinking a lot, I mean beer and so on...

Only on Friendship Days!

"Happy Friendship Day, my friend!" :mrgreen: :Smile)

And tomorrow, to my other friend.... :lol:

Jambo :wink:

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Toomics

What is the fastest growing sport?

According to ข่าวบอลใหม่
Pickleball — a combination of tennis, badminton and ping-pong — surged in popularity over the past two years. ... State of play: Pickleball participation grew by 21.3% between 2019 and 2020, prompting the Economist to declare it "the fastest growing sport in America." 4.2 million Americans now play at least once a year.

Successfully identifying and disarming the negative thoughts that assault us will not only lead to increased productivity and help attain our objectives, but create a more fulfilling life. This article reveals who is controlling our behavior,bdsm collars and how we can achieve mastery over our daily acts.

It is always nice and fun to browse through jewellery for sale amazon homemade vs etsy. But if you are buying one, make sure that you know what you are buying and that you are sure that the jewel you are buying is the genuine article.

Keeping the bassinet or crib warm with baby heating pads is a wonderful way to ensure your little one's utmost comfort and coziness. As temperatures drop, these specialized heating pads provide a gentle and regulated warmth, creating a snug sleep environment for your baby.