Cliffs of Dover Key Command Kit v1.0

I realize Cliffs of Dover may not be the most popular sim around here, LOL....but for those of you thinking about it and need help with key commands, II/JG53 presents....

Cliffs of Dover Key Command Kit v1.0

In this package is listings of Key Commands for IL-2: Cliffs of Dover (at BETA PATCH v.1.08.18956 - issued August 4, 2012)

1. Cliffs of Dover Key Commands listing:
- a. in .PDF format
- b. in .xls MS Excel File format
- c. in generic .csv format (generic spreadsheet)
2. Keyboard Layout Graphic Template:
- a. in .PDF format for use in manually working out your keyboard key command layout.
- b. in .TIFF format, for custom modifications.
- c. in .PNG format, for custom modifications. Slip in your favorite image below the keyboard image!
3. Elongated Keyboard Layout Graphic Template (add your own colors, as you desire, for each band and the modifier keys: Shift, Control, Alt)
- a. in .PDF format for use in manually working out your keyboard key command layout.
- b. in .TIFF format, for custom modifications.
- c. in .PNG format, for custom modifications. Slip in your favorite image below the keyboard image!

The database information provided in these files includes a unique "_ID" for each command...these values are of my own making, used for reference only and have no purpose or association in the game. I also included the command name found in the "ConfigUser.ini" file for each key command.

I have included the "default" key settings that came with the game when I purchased it...I assume these values may change based on different purchase dates. I have left out any default joystick commands. At the end of the listing are the "Axes" commands for joystick setup.

I am sure there will be errors in this data. I discovered during my work that the listing in-game can change based on the information provided in the configuser.ini file. For example, if you enter two different key commands assigned to the same key...the key command will be listed twice in-game. I also found that the developers have slightly changed the names of some in-game command names during their patch releases. For example, "Loosen Shoulder Straps" has become "Lean to Gunsight." At a minimum, this document should get you started in working out your own setup.

Cheers,
II/JG53-Marmus
August 24, 2012
II/JG53 Co-Op Squadron
http://www.iijg53.com

Available via Airwarfare.com website:
Link---->Cliffs of Dover Key Command Kit v1.0