Rhapsody in dark blue: An aerial ballet.

Hi all,
I posted this over at SAS and I thought my old pals here might enjoy it too! Smile
Hey guys,
For a long time I dreamed of setting an aerial battle to the music of George Gerschwin's "Rhapsody in blue.", one of the most epic pieces of music ever written. When I was 12 I used to run around with model mosquitoes and spitfires and mock aerial battles to that music. Now, with the advent of screen-captures and video editing, I have finally made the first cut of my "aerial ballet", using the Dark Blue World mod (Hence rhapsody in DARK blue.).

The film tracks the course of Do-17 bombers as they get mauled on a mission over Southampton, and while most of their comrades land, some stragglers are left to be dealt with by the Royal Air Force.

Some parts are rough, but this labor of love is still WIP.
Dont forget to watch in 1080p!
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g4ueZPOF-I
~Mike

Cool video ALOTEF enjoyed it very much. Big Grin

Deutschmark

Thanks DM, that means a lot to me. Big Grin
~Mike

Is this your very first video creation? This is art. I like it. Big Grin

Fireskull

Thanks fireskull! Big Grin
~Mike

Fireskull Wrote:Is this your very first video creation? This is art. I like it. Big Grin

Fireskull

+1 !!!

This is a VERY GOOD Film Alotef !!! Big Grin

It is very well done ;o)

Ted

Thankyou Ted. Smile
~Mike

I must join to the above folks, it is true that it is well done, with the sense for the rhytm of music. Congratulations !

Thanks Uzin. Smile A few of my family members said they thought the music didn't really match, but I 'spose its just my interpretation! 8)
~Mike