Ground Attack Fly Day, better than before.

Starting to make progress towards more professional looking photos with the recent opening of my business. This event was hosted by the Flying Heritage Collection in Everett, Washington featuring their IL-2 Sturmovik and P-47D Thunderbolt "Tallahassee Lassie" accompanied by the Historic Flight Foundation's Grumman F7F Tigercat "Bad Kitty" and the Heritage Flight Museum's P-51D "Val-Halla". Another bonus was a P-51D Mustang "Hell-ER Bust" owned by Mark Peterson in Boise, Idaho. His Blue Noser Mustang is a personal favorite, as it use to be based in Washington as part of the Historic Flight Foundation's cadre of warbirds. It was sold to Peterson in 2009 and hasn't returned to Washington since, so it was extremely pleasing to see it again.

Anyways, enough rambling. Enjoy!

For more of my photography, go here: http://www.facebook.com/pursuitpix

Blue Skies,

-Doodle

[Image: JugGuns_zpsde561dcb.jpg]
[Image: TallahasseeLassieFlyBy_zps2ecdc40a.jpg]
[Image: IL-2_zps8e8b5eed.jpg]
[Image: BadKitty_zps194b31c7.jpg]
[Image: Val-Halla_zps90312650.jpg]
[Image: ValHallaonlanding_zpsb8cf1257.jpg]
[Image: Val-HallaBW_zps24dceee1.jpg]

And the special visitor from Boise, Idaho.

[Image: FlyingHeritageCollectionGroundAttackFlyD...a79434.jpg]
[Image: HBBW_zpse4d5764d.jpg]
[Image: HBSix_zpsc3b17d9b.jpg]
[Image: Hell-ERBustsixHDR_zps16e8710e.jpg]

Very nice photos thank you Doodle for posting them, looks like a GREAT time. Big Grin

Deutschmark

Your photos are always great, keep it up!

I love 'em! Keep posting more, please! Big Grin

Fireskull

S!

Great Great GREAT !!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thanks for posting, your photoare always wonderfull !! Big Grin

Ted ;o)

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. peacock premium