Error when playing the game

First i would say thank you for all te great mod Smile and a happy new year Big Grin

Here is what happend When i tryed to finnish the mission because my plane was shot the wing off the game lagg or went slow. Then i tryed to start a new mission on the russian campaign i just got this message "No MAP in mission file" and there was no map(left) or no text(right) on the screen.
I therefor desided to restart my pc but still there was no map or text.
I then went to the FMB and tryed to start the game from there and all was normal there then i tryed to save the mission in
FMB and over to the game for to start the mission once again but with no luck.
I am running v 411.1 but no mods.

I will be very glad for any answer Smile

Regards

red

Hi,

It must be a missing, corrupt, or incompatible file or folder somewhere.

Which Russian campaign selection did you choose? What aircraft did you fly? Does the exact same mission work in another version of IL-2?

Clinton

Hi Clinton Smile

Pologize my late answer.
I do play Lvov 1941 and i flew Yak 3 -44 Berlin 23. April 1945 mission number 316.
But i notised the game was running on stand by for a while if you know what i mean. And when i then run the game the error occurred.

Regards

red

Well, that could be a cache problem, so don't let it run on standby for too long or avoid it.

In my IL-2 guide here, I talk about things that you can do to increase RAM available which effects the cache, too. Try some of the techniques and see if that fixes it.
IL-2 Guide for Computers, Benchmarking, Optimizing, Tweaking
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=22314

Smile

Clinton

Thanks Clinton Smile