Shotgun - Airstrike Vietnam (IL-2 Movie)

One for the Jet guys Wink

Set in Vietnam and while not attempting to be strictly historically accurate it draws on events as associated with the conflict.

To those that "know" ... all mistakes, errors & omissions are mine, yet I hope you will find enjoyment with this in spite of them.

Enjoy,
OC-Tiger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuzh1-VzhLY

[Image: ShotgunMovieImage_zps042c5e66.jpg]

Way cool OC!Great movie.

Wow! I watched it a second time! I liiiiiike!

Clinton

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

A great movie !!! Thanks for sharing Tiger !!!!! What a huge work you did there for a while, with Free moding team, DM and everybody !!!!

With this movie you can realize you did a lot of things !!! Map, new planes, new vehicules, new objects, new effects (I like the dust effects as well !!!!!), new pits, SAMs... 8) 8) 8)

GREAT !!!!! Big Grin

Ted :mrgreen:

Thanks guys glad you enjoyed it Smile

LeBigTed
Yes it took me nearly 8 months to put this together as time allowed ... most of this was done with UP-3.0 & mods that I got working from my UP-2.01 install ... I'm a 4.09er / UP-2.01 user at heart & have since removed UP-3.0 from my set up since finishing this movie (it was needed to use the A-7 Corsair) ... so any future movies will be made with my 4.09 game from now on.

I'm hoping that some of the great modders out there will convert some of the Vietnam era jets to 4.09 ... or make future one's that are self contained & working in 4.09 without a reliance on things from other mods ... my sources tell me this isn't hard to do ... if when being built an allowance is made for the 4.09 option :wink:

Perhaps I'll check out the new Histomod when it's released to see what's on offer ... based off 4.09 so I know it'll be an excellent pack already :wink:

Cheers,
Tiger