(WIP) The Tin Tin War

hello everyone,

I figured this couldn't wait til release, so I decided to announce my new static campaign called The Tin Tin War. I will be making several countries for this, so expect a Tin Tin War campaign megapack.

These fictional campaigns are about a balkan country named Syldavia had attacked Spain and occupied it. Germany declared war on Syldavia and after a few months, the WW1 (Britain, France, Italy) Allies join the war. The Russians join the Syldavian's side and soon the war spreads out of Spain. 4 years later, Poland, Finland, and Borduria (another fictional country), entered. The US base in Pensacola was attacked by the Syldavians. The US joins the Allies. The Russians strike a deal with the Chinese and they join the Communists. Eventually, in 1949, the Syldavians, the Soviets, and the Chinese have been defeated. The world has been freed from the Communist grip.

The first campaign is the Germans. That is about a famed ace that fights enemies in land, sea, and air. He gets captured, spends 4 years in a prison camp, then escapes. He fights all around the world. Spain, the Mediterranean, Germany, Slovenia, Russia, China, and the Pacific in a gigantic, all around campaign. He will fly a variety of aircraft including Bf-109s, Fw-190s, MiGs, and some Italian fighters.

I hope you will enjoy these very much.

Status for campaigns:

Germany: WIP (90 missions) (Play this one first!! It has a lot of explanations in there.)
Finland: WIP (1 mission)
USAAF: WIP (3 Missions)
France: WIP (1 mission)
Britain: WIP (1 mission)
Syldavia: WIP (Not started)
Borduria: WIP (1 mission)
USSR: WIP (not started)
Italy: WIP (not started)
Poland: WIP (Not started)

Requirements will be posted on the first campaign's release.

In the meantime, here is the required skinpack for these campaigns: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php? ... ls&id=1573

Cheers 8) 8) 8) ,

Einfeld

First welcome to the site Einfeld11 Big Grin
This looks nice thank you for your work .

Deutschmark

Hi Einfeld11,

welcome aboard! Big Grin
Even if I'm a bit scared - I do like your avatar! :mrgreen: :Smile)

Thank you very much for your hard work! Very nice idea!

Jambo :wink:

UPDATE: Skinpack v2.0

Added Ta-183 skins
Added more Bf-109F-2U

See download link.

Cheers :wink: :wink: :wink: ,

Einfeld

I like alternative history stuff. Keep making missions - people sure like to try new things. Smile

Clinton