You know you've been playing IL2 for to long when...

When you kill the guy in front of you and the message comes up saying...
( you won the war, you have killed everyone and there is on one left to play with )

Deutschmark :mrgreen:

...when you near a beehive and you think that B-17s are above, ready to drop their payload.

... when you are moving your head in your car to get 6 degrees of freedom :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...when you are down to you 5th joystick after breaking the other 4 from stress and sqeezing the trigger too hard.

---- you suddenly jump of your chair, in very awkward manner in front of your computer, hit the floor square, starting to count very loud: "One thousand, two thousand, three thousand!" and then pulling the imaginary rip cord,
waiting for 2 or 3 seconds, jumping up, looking upwards and with a great relief and smile, telling all your family and visiting friends: "The chut is open, I'm save!" :roll: :mrgreen:

... When you search to enable the water injection, while overtaking a car ;o)

...when you scream your head off while your wingman is stealing your kill.

... when your mobile phone bells are sounds of Spitfire, Corsair, Mustang... Lowpasses by Tiger ;o)

Ted

LeBigTed Wrote:... when your mobile phone bells are sounds of Spitfire, Corsair, Mustang... Lowpasses by Tiger ;o)

Ted
Not yet, but cool idea! :mrgreen:

...when your PC slots are closed by red caps saying "remove before flight"

When your new joystick that you just got yesterday stands up and says ....
You wore me out already am all DONE!!! and then stops working...

Deutschmark :mrgreen:

Whenever an ambulance drives by and i duck and find cover to prepare for the air-raid...
Confusedhock:

When you leave home for work running with a parachute over your shoulder....

When an irate traffic policeman asks you at the roadside if you think you're Douglas Bader and you say "Yes"...

When you try to maintain a 'finger four' formation on a motorway....

When you get strange inexplicable road rage at the sight of a red BMW...

Caldrail, your last 3 were so funny !!!! :Smile) :Smile) :Smile)

When you cannot overtake a car, and suddently you hear your own voice roaring 'BREAK RIGHT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE' Big Grin

Ted

...the insane asylum staff is holding you to the gurney, one of them is fastening the last strap, and you are screaming, "I'm hit! I'm hit. I am going down!"

Clinton

...when the guy in the mall looks familiar to an ace pilot.