ctd caused by italian bombers

Hello everyone,

I was working on one of my Tin Tin campaigns, so I wanted to put some CANT 1007bis with R.A. markings, but when I pressed insert to place the first wsypoint, the game suddenly freezes, then CTD. I tried 2 more times with same result. So then I thought if I went on QMB, I could solve the problem. So I selected the SM 79, put R.A. markings and clicked fly. The mission starts to load, but then it went CTD at 30%. So, maybe there was a corrupt file somewhere, so I scanned my Il2 folder with my anti-virus software. Nothing. So now I ask you guys to help me out.

What I have:

Full Monty
P-40A
P-35
IK-3
Seawulves
He-111 pack
Re-2001
G-56

I appreciate you guys to help me out.

Cheers,

Einfeld

Hi,

I know that your anti-malware program won't detect a corrupt file. When a file is corrupt, that means that bits are missing (sometimes whole bytes, lines of coding, or sub-files) and almost always has nothing to do with a system attack by virus and so forth. I read somewhere that approximately 1 of 4 downloads that people make has at least a tiny amount of corruption. Corrupt files can be caused by the computer itself (such as CPU overloaded with tasks), but usually is related to a slow, unreliable, or dirty internet connection while downloading.

Test each download with security scan first. Next use a program like 7zip/7z or WinRAR (from official website only) to test for clean download.

The 30% could be because of incompatibility of the plane with the map. File name of the skin must match, for example. Something somewhere is certainly not compatible with something else. I do not have enough information yet to offer more help.

Clinton

i tried most of the maps i have. i keep getting ctd when i place waypoint for italian bombers. as for the qmb, i put RA and i got a 30% ctd. i don't think this has to do with incompatibilities with maps.

Einfeld11 Wrote:i tried most of the maps i have. i keep getting ctd when i place waypoint for italian bombers. as for the qmb, i put RA and i got a 30% ctd. i don't think this has to do with incompatibilities with maps.

Certain planes only run on certain maps of particular versions of IL-2, so actually it could be the issue.

Clinton

Remove the FULL Monty and retry. Dont delete it.
Place a dash in front of the name. - full monty.Or move to the left hand side with JSGME.
As I dont have it.

See how that works.