Help!!! mission loading failed

playing with HSFX 6.0.17 4.11.1m...got a single player campaign going got into the 3rd mission...and i get this message...mission loading failed: landscape 'ash Bot/ash load .ini' loading error :-?

Hi, Smile

Open your Windows Explorer window, for example by clicking on Computer or C: Drive. In the window search box type the name of that file: " ash Bot/ash load .ini " and after seeing it displayed in the window rename it with a minus (-) sign in front of the name to disable the file. If it happens to already have a minus symbol in the front of the name, then remove it by renaming the file. Let us know what happens after that. Smile

Clinton

Fireskull Wrote:Hi, Smile

Open your Windows Explorer window, for example by clicking on Computer or C: Drive. In the window search box type the name of that file: " ash Bot/ash load .ini " and after seeing it displayed in the window rename it with a minus (-) sign in front of the name to disable the file. If it happens to already have a minus symbol in the front of the name, then remove it by renaming the file. Let us know what happens after that. Smile

Clinton
I tried your Suggestion...but came up with no results :-?

Maybe there is a corrupt file in the map or related file. Did you test the original downloads for corruption of files using WinRAR or 7z?

Fireskull Wrote:Maybe there is a corrupt file in the map or related file. Did you test the original downloads for corruption of files using WinRAR or 7z?
wow i think you answered my question...I'm on Wii fi wireless hookup...and it is not as stable connection...as a direct line...so that's probably causing the downloads to drop...corrupting files...i don't know how to test downloads if there bad or not...but i'm using 7z. :|

Yeah, okay

With 7z, just load the download folder and push the TEST button. Smile

Clinton

Fireskull Wrote:Yeah, okay

With 7z, just load the download folder and push the TEST button. Smile

Clinton
I originally downloaded HSFX through utorrent...i tested the zipped file and it said it was fine :-?

Did you test the stock IL-2 1946 - version 4.11.1? If not, then find your original download of 4.11.1 and test it for corrupt files. Upon testing that and it is okay, then there is a bug somewhere: It could be in stock IL-2 or in HSFX. You may never know, but you could visit the 242nd website where HSFX is developed and ask them about the loading error. A loading error could be a map which is not compatible with mods. Ask about it.

If you patched everything correctly, then you should see the HSFX splash screen instead of the stock IL-2 1946. Is this the case?

In the JSGME: Try activating only the History Mods. Test it. Add another mod and test it. Add a third mod and test it.

Is everything else in the build working as far as you can see?