Please, close the door...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie1ThZ7z898
:mrgreen:

Almost at the end, there is a guy running across the tarmac as if in a panic to get the hell out of there! :lol:

Thanks,

Clinton

Hi Oscarito !!!

You seem to be a talented factor ;o)

BTW I like your pilot skin !!!! Do you have a link for that ? (Is it your face ???) It made me laugh !!! :Smile) :Smile) :Smile)

Ted :mrgreen:

Ah, ah, yes that's me! And also, I have my cat as co-pilot/gunner. We use to fly together in Stukas, Tiger Moth, etc. :Smile)
Don't know how to send this stuff. But maybe you would prefer to have your own. It's quite easy. I use my webcam to take the photos. Then I use Gimps to convert them to the right size/extension and insert in the pilot's pic replacing the original face.
You can find more detailed instructions on Readme PF...

Very cool video Big Grin

Deutschmark

Hi Oscarito ;o)

I also have my own skin with my own face ;o)

After landed an Okha on a lovely beach to get a brunch, I ran faster than Ushain Bolt because I couldn't find the landing gear command and I forget to disable my bomb...
[Image: ruuuun.jpg]

I ran so quickly (Flash Gordon is a little player compared to me), that I was the first man into the whole IL2 History who flight without any plane !!!! Yes, it is absolutely right, I have proof:
[Image: ruuuun4.jpg]

:Smile) :Smile) :Smile) :Smile) :Smile)

But I really like the 'Evil Face' of your skin, like a Joker !!! In this video at the end, during a little second, I found it very artistic !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers !!

Ted :Smile) :mrgreen:

Thanks Ted!
Your skin is very good too. Very well done, indeed.
BTW, regarding their records, I think glasses should be standard equipment to Okha pilots... :mrgreen:

-S!-