Hello there!

I was having a look here, and noticed I've never introduced myself properly... My fault, indeed, so my apologies to the forum owners, admins and all other members...

I was known until recently as Col. King, here and on other Aviation-related forums, but due of some problems occurred at SAS, envolving not only me but my Family as well (my wife was even harassed and offended on facebook as a result of SOS' witch-hunting policy), thing that later resulted in a permanent ban... (I'm even proud of what happened, it proves I was right and because of this I was "punished" - LOL) - if interested read more in the "Why I was banned from SAS" part 2 thread.

Anyway, this is one among the reasons I'm now using "Paolo Colussi" as a net name, (Paolo Colussi is originated from my true middle name and the surname of my mother), and why this forum, together with Mission4Today and Beowulf's Freemodding forum are my new "homes" now.

I'm 49 years old, and in December will hit the half-century mark. I'm actually half Italian and half American (my ole man was born in the USA, and managed to serve in three wars -WW2, Korea, Vietnam-. My mother is from Italy, and I'm sorely missing her fantastic "Pappardelle al cinghiale" - a speciality from the Emilia Romagna region, this is Pasta with Wild Boar souce).

I'm practically merged into aviation from my childhood, as my Dad was a pilot, and went trough the whole process of scale-modelling, books, movies, until the advent of the first PCs back in the 80ies (Commodore 64, then Amiga, and so on, with the first flight sims - I had 'em all! - and later internet and flying online...)

After a divorce I moved to Brazil, where I said the word "YES!" for the second time. My actual wife (Lady Lara) is Brazilian (descendant of Italian Immigrees), and I managed to get her interested about aviation and virtual flying. We both are mainly offline pilots, and this because we really don't have much time for flying online.

Personally I like the open and free approach to modding that you have here, and the very good and relaxed "atmosphere", with no witch-hunting and other unpleasant issues.

I know many of you from other sites, and it's very good to see that there is a real collaborative spirit and a lot of good manneers.

I'm not a modder, and my very poor skinning attempts are more modification of already existing skins, mostly for personal use. Anyway, I'm always giving full credit to the original authors, as it should be.

Who knows someday I will take some courage to try something different? I already know I'll get all the possible help and support from the top-notches of the modding community...

thank you!

[Image: 558132_300348080098239_394909288_n.jpg]

Buongiorno Paolo,

don't you worry, we all know what, where and why.... :mrgreen: :Smile)
You're very welcome. Big Grin

So, you're just a few days older than me. Old man! :mrgreen:
And when I hear or see anything about the Emilia Romagna I suddenly see Don Camillo and Peppone before my eyes....
I smell Parmesan and I hear a Ferrari. A beautiful piece of earth! Smile

Just feel home!

Jambo :wink:

Hello and welcome, Smile

Surely you will find this community here friendly and helpful. Have fun.

Clinton

Thank you, Jambo and Clinton!! 8)

Big Grin yes, of course, Don Camillo (Fernandel) and Peppone (Gino Cervi)! Lot of laughter with them! I visited Brescello three times when I was still living in Italy! Lot of wonderful things to remember... Ah, la nostalgia!!

I'm sure here will find lot of old friends and make lot of new ones.

Thumb up! :Smile)

hi Paolo,

I'm sorry you were treated horribly in Facebook (which is why I don't have one) and me as well as the rest of us will happily welcome you here.

Thank you, Einfeld11.

No problems... Life going on, and the show must go on, too... I'm continuing to have my "social life" at facebook and other places, now more cautious, but I will never let someone else mix up with my family as the SAS gang did...

"live and let live" was my motto, but now I added "don't mix it up with my family or you will be overkilled" Wink

Hi Paolo Colussi,

First Welcome here, we always glad to see new members here !! Big Grin

I am sorry to read what happened to you and your family at SAS, no doubt you will find here what you are searching for : friendship, fair, and good people.
There is a great team of modders at FreeModding.com too.

Welcome, and have fun !!!!!!!

Ted ;o)

Smile Thank you, Ted!

Visit Our Website
smok scar p3

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. MyBib