General area
[Image: il2fb2013-03-3123-08-49-05_zps2db091a5.png]

Lake Chiemsee North of the Swiss Alps
[Image: ChiemseeLake_zps275840f9.jpg]

Two Me 262 found on Autobahn near München
[Image: autobahnnearMunich_zps549056f7.png]

Emergency Airstrip near Bad Tölz
[Image: il2fb2013-04-1316-01-32-26_zpscdea3b25.jpg]

So is this the start of a new map you are making?

Deutschmark

Klaus109 is making. He asked me to help him, which I am doing right now. I'm adding all the historic & German codenames to most airfields, including known emergency airstrips, JG bases, etc. I'm working on making it 4.11.1 compatible also. So far, so good. Above screens are v4.11.1 in HSFX v6.0.17

I enjoy Klaus's work very much, which is why I'm still helping him. When its done, it will be up to him on where this map will be released. But I assure you,
FM & AAS will NOT be left out Smile

Hi Ice, took me a little to find this as he is under a other name on this forum but there is a thread in the Deutsch forum from Klaus on this map I think, have a look;
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=31136&start=0&hilit=S%C3%BCddeutschland%2F%C3%96sterreichkarte+im+Bau

Deutschmark

Ja ja that's it, danke Smile

Hi,

In 1982, I went on a tour with a junior symphony through central Europe and got the opportunity to see the ancestral land of my people which is Bavaria. What a beautiful region! The people have many qualities and it shows in the culture there!

Thanks for sharing! It looks promising so far!

Teaser thread is moved to Screenshots, Images & Video.

Clinton

Back in 1993 I spent a week in München and surroundings (I was living in Italy at that time). I can confirm, Bavaria is a wonderful region, and München a really beautiful city.

Most of the friends I have in Germany are bikers, most of them from Bavaria.