Flying Warbirds Airshow 2013 - A different Training Mission

Hello!

Now it is ready - My first big Project with IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover.
And it is the biggest project I ever did for IL-2 Sturmovik. Well in this mission we write the year 2013 and a small airfield in London celebrates his 75th anniversary. Main Theme of the Airshow will be - ok it's obvious - The Battle of Britain.
You will fly a Spitfire Mk.II QJ-K and you will fly together with many other famous Warbirds. On the German Side you have the Bf 109 E4 'White 14' from Duxford and the Movieplanes from the Movie Battle of Britain.
Normally these are Bouchons but here the planes are Bf 109 E3.
On the British Side, there are the Spitfires QJ-K; XT-L; JZ-E; JH-C; CR-S, and the Hurricanes UP-A; UP-W and UP-S.
Only the Hurricane UP-S does not fly in the Real Present. The Skins aren't perfect, but I must say that these are my first skins ever made when I do'nt count the SU-26 with All Aircraft Arcade Painting.
You will Takeoff, make some aerobatic flight and Land again. More Specifications are in the Mission Briefing. The Static details on the airfield are very nice too. You can watch a small static display of several Airplanes and Ground Objects. Then you have some tents for the visitors and the flight control. All in all it was six weeks of work to do the mission how it is now. I wanted to put some humans in the world but I couldn't find them. The mission will be Updated as often as Possible so that every Time some details are optimized. Target of the mission is a nice (simulated) Combat with the 'Enemy' and much nice aerobatics. Big Grin Here the War has one Day pause
I hope you enjoy the Mission and send some screenshots if you tested the Mission. :wink:

Beulenfan

P.S.: This is an AFTER War Mission so you don't have Weapons, and if an airplane falls down it isn't intended 8)

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/This is the Installation File \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v1rnclxi0opbu1u
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/And this is the Deinstallation File \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2c3j5aeuhzhhvoi

And Here are some impressions from the mission:

[Image: 2013050100020.jpg]
[Image: 2013050100018.jpg]
[Image: 2013050100017.jpg]
[Image: 2013050100007.jpg]
[Image: 2013050100001h.jpg]

Hello again !
I fixed many mistakes in the skins and a few in the details of the map.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/This is the Updated File with new skins \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tj6631fbqtf3552

And Here you can download and watch ONLY the skins :
viewtopic.php?f=173&t=34110&p=367911#p367911

Hi Beulenfan,

It looks really great, I would like to test it but my computer can't launch COD (too old;o)

I was (and am still) a big fan of Virtual Ferté Alais (map, skins, mods) for IL2 1946 and always appreciate missions like you did there: aerobatics are a nice way to express yourself and to show off your skills. Moreover you can train to 'ride the trees' which is very helpfull when you have been involved in a very low dogfight (I say that for my Good-Old-Tommy-Friend-whose-location-is-Somewhere-on-fire-going-down,-he-has-a-red-name;o)

Thank you very much Beulenfan, I am sure many will enjoy it ! 8) 8)

Ted

Hello!

Thank you for your answer. That sounds interesting with the Virtual Ferte Alais. You don't know how to open one of these servers which is online at anytime don't you?
That would make my aerobatic Mission much more fun Big Grin

Hi Beulenfan,

Well, I know they are using Teamspeak, there is their TS server on the website somewhere. I don't know how to open one of these servers but you can download the Mods, Skins and the Map for free. It is a very realistic map, I was at this Airshow many times, they did a very good work on the skins, the map... If you contact them with TS or with PM if you create an account, they will answer. And they speak English of course !!

Cheers,

Ted

Hi !

Well I Think you understood me the wrong way
I mean How do you open your own 24 hours Server
But nevertheless I will also try to fly with the La ferte Alais Server.
I have read already something on their Site and I will install Teamspeak on my Computer now.
I didn't installed it since I have my new computer.
Thank you for your nice infos

Beulenfan.

P.S.: When I see this and some other Websites I Think The good old IL-2 1946 / Forgotten Battles will never die.