Thread Closed

forwarded links of SAS to some friends of mine

Just an FYI. I forwarded those links of Bravo and the avatar thread of GJE52 to a few "high up" friends of mine. In short, they were disgusted at the way they conducted themselves. They wanted to know the source of the F-18, F-4, and there supersonic coding. If somebody knows the source, please let me know ASAP. Things are about to change at SAS. Thanks.

[Image: IceEagleAndRonald_zpsc7fb8699.jpg]

In the meantime, you can always voice concerns about how SAS is representing IL2 here :

https://m.facebook.com/il2sturmovik?id= ... movik&_rdr

I know the source of the F-4 3D model and have the proof of it, the F-18 3D can be found on the net, but I will hold off till I see this BIG change of SAS for my self, thank you very much... :-?

Deutschmark

I urge you to send any relevant information to:

pr ( at ) 1cgs ( dot ) net

Include all information and relevant links.

Edit; I fixed that e-mail addy.
Never put a live e-mail on any forum or the next thing you will have is a e-mail box full of spam.

Deutschmark

Things do have a tendency to come to light, at least around here. :wink:

Clinton

Ice_Eagle Wrote:I urge you to send any relevant information to:

pr ( at ) 1cgs ( dot ) net

Include all information and relevant links.

Edit; I fixed that e-mail addy.
Never put a live e-mail on any forum or the next thing you will have is a e-mail box full of spam.

Deutschmark

it kinda the internet's form of writing someone's phone number on the bathroom wall at the beach or something with the message "for a good time call"...8675309...

Quote:it kinda the internet's form of writing someone's phone number on the bathroom wall at the beach or something with the message "for a good time call"...8675309...

Yes, but that costs money, health or life ... :mrgreen:
Thread Closed