DCS WWII: Europe 1944

Have you see this? ; http://www.simhq.com/daily-news/dcs-wwi ... paign.html

Quote:The team over at RRG Studios has launched a Kickstarter campaign to develop a new flight simulation series DCS WWII: Europe 1944. This all new WWII combat simulation will include the P-47 Thunderbolt, Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX, Messerschmitt Bf-109K-4 as well as many other historical aircraft allowing players to reenact key historical battles from WWII.

RRG Studios will also be using a new distribution model allowing the full-featured core game will available as a free download, allowing anyone to check out the game and its features. Additional modules containing new aircraft or new gameplay areas will be available as a separate purchase.

The campaign has already raised $66,939 of their $100,000 goal with 22 days to go, ending on October 5, 2013. If they raise more than $100k additional game features will be added in all the way up to $1M.

Head on over to the kickstarter page to check out the details:

I was surprised to see Ilya Shevchenko (luthier) is behind this kickstarter ( should of guess by the name "RRG Studios" ) backed up by Oleg Maddox ( Confusedhock: ) and Igor Tishin. I must say I did find the video a little bit wired but maybe that me thinking I would never see any thing of them again after IL-2:Clod, any way what do you think?

Luthier's DCS WWII: Europe 1944 videos;

DCS WWII: Europe 1944: Kickstarter Introduction
DCS WWII: Europe 1944: Kickstarter Video 2: Flying Legends
DCS WWII: Europe 1944: Kickstarter Video 3: EDGE Terrain Engine

The thing I like about this is its another flight sim and we don't get many of them these days not like we did back in the old days.

Deutschmark