Canvas Knights Video Tutorial 1 - Beginning

Hi, everyone
Smile

A tutorial on the very basics of getting Canvas Knights is here, the first in a series by me.

This covers the aspects of getting started, part 1.

Please comment in YouTube under the video and support the video by clicking "Like" under the video. :mrgreen: Your support may put the video higher in google search results for Canvas Knights.

Tutorial 1 - Downloading, unpacking, and the Main Menu:
http://youtu.be/wVqmnEw-b3s

More videos to come! Big Grin

Clinton

I've just watched. Excelent!
Think this kind of initiative is very important to push forward a new software.
Waiting for the next tutorials. Hope they help me to overcome some impassable obstacles... :roll:

Oscarito,

I am glad you like my Canvas Knights tutorial. Big Grin

Please send me a PM with your issues and I will try to help.

Clinton

Hi,
Smile

The video tutorials by me now direct people to Canvas Knights Beta 2 (Public Free Version).

Included is notification that Beta 2 includes offline modding of aircraft, missions, and maps (See features described in the download thread here: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=34411).

The very basic updated information is included in my video tutorials about CK here:
viewforum.php?f=150

Clinton

Yes, the idea of making video tutorial is good,
however, I think that much less people can hear and understand English than are those who understand written one.
Sorry, no offence, just a remark...

Hi, Uzin

Smile

I put a lot of pop-up instructions and information for that reason, but it is not practical to post all the many words on screen. :wink:

If time permits, I would like to do a German, Spanish, and a French version, but I am soooooo busy!

Thanks for your comment,
Smile
Clinton