Bastel My Record On You Tube

As it says this is my 45 record done back in the 80's am the bass player, I was going through you tube and I put in forgotten rock bands from Boston Massachusetts USA and this was one of many that came up, I sat there and listened to it over and over again and tears started rolling from my eyes, I called out to my wife to come listen to it as she never got to hear it before, I don't know who the guy is that uploaded this but we sold 500 of them back then so it could be anyone, man did this just roll back the years for me.

[Image: Bastel.jpg]
[Image: Band1.jpg]

Link;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RGYfURVvG0

Deutschmark = John Marco Big Grin

Hey John,

just listened. Did I immediately grasped my Paula and played but unfortunately the recording for me is not tuned.
70`s Heavy Metal in the 80`s, great and a great sound! Big Grin
A great voice, deep bass and "knocking" drums - wonderful.
Thank you for sharing the link,

wbr, Gerhard Smile

Wow! Confusedhock:

That's great man! I am happy for you. There must be a ton of memories there. :Smile)

Clinton

Hello John, I am searching for this 7" record, I send you a PM.

Hi John,

As I was born in the 80's, I don't know so much things about Heavy Metal, even if I am listening a lot of various songs.

As far as I am concerned, I have found Bastel nice, and interesting, Congratulations m8 ;o)

You should use your song in videos as it really rocks !!!!!!!!!!! When I listened to it, I immediately thought it is the music for a cool IL2 video with a lot of kills, belly landings, etc.. For me it is a s great as Spitfire (the Prodigy).8) 8) 8)

Ted ;o)

borntofight1 Wrote:Hello John, I am searching for this 7" record, I send you a PM.

Hi borntofight1 welcome to AAS site,

I have only two, one with the B/W label and the only one test pressing that was done they are in frames and hung on my wall, I was the one that wrote The Black Forest song, not the words but the song it self, it was done in 1980, not 1988 like it says on youtube, I do have some photos of the band of that time but not many maybe 12 or so, it was a 3 man band and the drummer was the singer, I did talk with the other two guys when I found the record posted on youtube and the drummer has one copy for him self but the poor guitar player Paul don't have one, there was only 500 made so its very rear and I was the one that shopped 400 of them to local record shops at the time, the other 100 was given out to radio stations, family and friends at the time, we where from Boston Mass USA so maybe if you look around that part of USA you might dig one up, I sure would not want to let the only ones I have go as its a part of my life that I look back on from time to time, but I am 57 years old this year and god only know how long I have to live, so who knows if the price is right it could happen.

Best regards.
Deutschmark = John Marco Smile

[Image: kiss.jpg]

John Marco = KISS

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! He doesn't want you to know that ;o)

Ted

WOW WOW WOW!!!

More of my bands music on Youtube, it seems the drummer Michael Gianelli that replaced the original drummer is sending the songs to the guy that uploaded the Black Forest above on youtube, I have not heard these songs in 30 years man WOW!!! have a listen to the songs!

City Lights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB1JTIa6y74

Never To Loud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ten29l8OPuE

Wild And Free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHrejYL6c6k

Deutschmark = John Marco Big Grin

Great and Awesome! 8) Smile

By the way, isn't it a pure coincidence that the name of the drummer is Michael Gianelli and
our new members nickname is "Michael D Gianelli" too? :mrgreen: :Smile)

Be very welcome and have a lot of fun! Big Grin

Last but not least, a truly great performance!

Jambo :wink:

Man, that is so exciting, DM! :Smile)

Good music, by the way, and I will listen again real soon.

Jambo Wrote:By the way, isn't it a pure coincidence that the name of the drummer is Michael Gianelli and
our new members nickname is "Michael D Gianelli" too? :mrgreen: :Smile)
Jambo :wink:

Yeah, what's up wit dat?

Clinton