Canvas Knights Public Beta2 Discussion Thread

This is where you can discuss about Canvas Knights public beta2 modable game, I ask that it gets done here so its just one thread that I need to look at.

Thank you Smile
Deutschmark

Thank you Deutschmark! Big Grin

Still downloading... 8)

Sun is shinning, will have a nice fly later on. :wink:

Wish you all a very nice weekend!

Jambo :wink:

Hi all, I found this to be a very nice post over a M4T from darkfall45 and I asked him if I could quote it and put it here and he said sure go right ahead;

darkfall45 Wrote:I'm in! I love it! Just what I've been looking for...a WW1 sim that is simple to fly, easy to navigate and with the versatility of IL2. I know I haven't explored all it's features, but I'm impressed with what I've seen. Like our IL2, Canvas Knights will only get better with time. If you haven't tried it...give it a test drive today!

[Image: SopwithCamel1b1d.jpg]

On behalf of all that have worked on CK game I say thank you darkfall45, we are glad you are enjoying the game and its post like yours that make all the work we have done so far on CK well worth it Big Grin

Deutschmark

darkfall45 at M4T has been doing some great promo shots of CK and I asked if I could post them here and he said sure go right ahead, so here is 3 more from him;

[Image: CKPROMO2.jpg]
[Image: CKPROMO3.jpg]
[Image: CKPROMO1.jpg]

Thank you darkfall45 Big Grin

Deutschmark

For all that have downloaded the Canvas Knights Public Beta 2 Release there was a problem with the SPAD in Pursuit mission, the autopilot was left on for the player plane, sorry about that :oops: a fix has been made and is up for download here at the bottom of the page;
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=34411

Deutschmark

darkfall45 at M4T has just put up some great promo shots of the new Pfalz D3A and here they are;

[Image: PfalzD3AM4T1.jpg]
[Image: PfalzD3AM4T2.jpg]

Deutschmark

Very nice pictures! Love every single one of them! 8)

Thank you very much for sharing darkfalls45!

Jambo S!

Yes, really nice looking pictures! Smile

Marko

darkfall45 at M4T has just put up some great promo shots of Canvas Knights.

[Image: FokkerD7Udat2.jpg]

Deutschmark

I just tried the beta for the first time within the last hour. I was able to figure out how to get my joy and rudder pedal working. But cannot enjoy any of the missions so far because I can't get my guns to fire!! If I look in the 'buttons' tab I see that the Fire is assigned to the normal Joystick button #1 ( the button in the front of the stick and is more like a trigger than a button ) Of course this is the expected button for firing your primary weapons in most any sim. When in the buttons tab if I press the #1 one button on my stick it shows up as working as do most of my other buttons. But when I go in a mission the gun does not fire. What's wrong??

Hi flightnfight, you see the button ( weapons ) you need to give that also a button assigned to your joystick as well and when you go in game you need to press that button to cycle through your weapons of that plane you will see it at the top left of your screen and stop at the one you want to use, that's how you pick your weapon you would like to use, by default in the game no weapons are on you need to turn them on with that button.

[Image: HELPCKB2A.jpg]

Deutschmark

Here is another great promo shot from darkfall45 at M4T of Canvas Knights.

[Image: Berthold7CKB2A.jpg]

Deutschmark

Woowwww!!!

Jambo Wrote:Very nice pictures! Love every single one of them! 8)

Thank you very much for sharing darkfalls45!

Jambo S!

That says exactly what I feel. ( Confusedhock: )
Big Grin

Thanks!
Clinton

A lot of great stuff here !!

darkfalls45 is very talented ;o)

Ted 8)

Another great promo shot from darkfalls45 at M4T highlighting the Blue Max Pfalz skin.

[Image: PfalzD3AM4TBM2.jpg]

Thank you darkfalls45 Big Grin

Deutschmark