Zip File Mods

I have recently bought IL2 and was looking for AllAircraftArcade, but then I realized it was taken down. So, I looked for some mods. The first thing that caught my eye was this mod pack: http://www.fileplanet.com/186877/180000 ... APACK-v1.0 I downloaded and it crashed at 60%. I deleted and then found out the BUTTONS file was broken and I needed a new one. I tried to download it again, but the download doesn't work anymore. :roll: I am not advanced when it comes to mods, but I know where to get all the updates. I know that HSFX and UltraPack are the best things out there, but I'm not a big fan of torrent files. Do any of you guys know any mods that come in a zip file and contain all flyable aircraft and the sound mod used in this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w35hEwyZkO8 (I had it before a long time ago, it was an old AAA sound mod)

Hi Comrade825, and welcome to the site! Smile
That mod pack is one of the old AAA mod packs and is far out dated with newer ones that have most if not all of that in them, you would be better off looking here;
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=29314
I know its a new-bee guide but it gives you mod packs and places to get them down near the bottom.

Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:Hi Comrade825, and welcome to the site! Smile
That mod pack is one of the old AAA mod packs and is far out dated with newer ones that have most if not all of that in them, you would be better off looking here;
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=29314
I know its a new-bee guide but it gives you mod packs and places to get them down near the bottom.

Deutschmark
Thanks for showing me exactly what I didn't want.

Comrade825 Wrote:Thanks for showing me exactly what I didn't want.

Look Comrade825, the old sound mod with all flyable's has not been around in years, you just can not get it anymore, that is why I had you look at the packs, the packs have all of what the old sound mod had plus a lot more in the way of sounds, flyable planes and so on, I even did a look around to see if I could find the old sound mod for you, but no go, so all I can say is sorry I think you are out of luck on the old sound mod, unless someone has it stashed away some where and is willing to upload it for you, that is why I pointed you to the other mod packs that are being used today.

Only trying to help.
Deutschmark

Deutschmark Wrote:
Comrade825 Wrote:Thanks for showing me exactly what I didn't want.

Look Comrade825, the old sound mod with all flyable's has not been around in years, you just can not get it anymore, that is why I had you look at the packs, the packs have all of what the old sound mod had plus a lot more in the way of sounds, flyable planes and so on, I even did a look around to see if I could find the old sound mod for you, but no go, so all I can say is sorry I think you are out of luck on the old sound mod, unless someone has it stashed away some where and is willing to upload it for you, that is why I pointed you to the other mod packs that are being used today.

Only trying to help.
Deutschmark
I apologize for the attitude, I just get frustrated sometimes.