FM for Ju388K for 4.09m

Hi'
Does anyone have an alternate FM to the Junkers Ju 388K for 4.09m ???
The one I have goes round and round on take off, as if the tailwheel is locked in wrong position.
If i can get it flying, it seems ok. :twisted:
Hals und beinbruch
Buller

Where did you get the Junkers Ju 388K?, if it was the one from sas then it might be best to go back there and find out what is up with the FM, maybe they have a fix for it.

Or if its this one at FM site where the mod was made by bravo41actual, then go to FM as well and tell them what is up am sure bravo41actual would be more then willing to work with you on it.
http://freeil2modding.free-forum.net/ju ... t1335.html

Deutschmark

Hi
Thank you for the link. I have tryed on sas but , no luck Cry
Buller

Hello Deutchmark
I have a problem contacting the Ju 388K FM man as i cannot get log in to IL-2Mod . Someone has hijacked my E-Mail adress Cry Confusedhock:
Buller

Buller Wrote:Hello Deutchmark
I have a problem contacting the Ju 388K FM man as i cannot get log in to IL-2Mod . Someone has hijacked my E-Mail adress Cry Confusedhock:
Buller

What do you mean by that? is someone using your e-mail at FM site? is that what you mean?

Deutschmark

Hello Deutchmark
I have tryed to register with IL2 Mods , but cannot because , i am told my E-Mail adress is already in use . Go figure :evil:
Buller

Ok I will have Beo or Ton come here and look at this to try to help you.

Deutschmark

Hi Buller

Someone has used your email adress?, this is very strange, and don't make much sense, because whoever has done it, will receive all emails from FreeModding on this email adress, and he could not know then none of these notifications.
Really I do not know what we could do in this regard.

Hi' Ton414
It is a B***** Pain, and what to do about it :?: :oops: :?:
Buller

If someone has used your email address, you should have a welcome email from FreeModding with the name of that user, you could use that name and the application of password recovery "I forgot my password" of FreeModding to obtain a new password. With that nickname and that password, you can access already to that user account and e.g. change the email address, and recover it for you.

ton414 !
Thats the problem, I have never joined IL2FREEMOD and have no welcome from them.
Buller

Deutchmark !
Would it be possible for you to ask "bravo41actual" to check the 388K FM for error in the Rudder + Brake "channels". Also can it be the Airfield Friction Mod that gives the problem :?:
Danke
Buller

Buller Wrote:ton414 !
Thats the problem, I have never joined IL2FREEMOD and have no welcome from them.
Buller

That's very strange too, each new member always receives a welcome email from FreeModding , and as you have said that someone has used your email account in FreeModding, I think you should have that email.

But in this case only occurs to me, you could try registering at FreeModing using another email account.