New poses for humans needed

Hi all:

In the past day there has been some new personnel added with Checkmysix and Wolfighter. The figures by Checkmysix are great new paint jobs on figures we've had for a while now. Wolfighter appears to be making Luftwaffe pilots. What we need are figures with different poses.

I've been wishing we had one that was saluting and one with one or both hands around his mouth calling out. Another one might have a bar or plank of wood on his shoulder.

A while ago someone was working on making parts of humans that you could put together in unlimited poses; I think that was abandoned.

Now, I'm not asking for those detailed figures we got from ToW - too many polys I understand. No, I'd be quite satisfied with the ghost figures we were given 'lo those many years ago.

Great days all.

Good idea.
I personally would like to see some female models. Nurses, military personnel, civilian types, and even
a hula hula girl for those PTO airbases in the Pacific Islands. A game without females is just...
discrimination !!

More females please ! Big Grin

Max:

Females: great idea. I like the nurses part.

For civilians you can go into the human folders and paint the skin. the file is called "skinHi.tga" and is 3 KB in size. I've painted shirtless guys for the South Pacific and it works great. The 'helmet' or 'hat' is painted in the colour of the hair you want and from a distance looks OK. Using this logic, anything is possible for civilians. The path is: root folder>Mods>STD>3DO>Buildings>addobjects>folder of your choice (I renamed mine and added over 40 more with winter, RAF, Luftwaffe, and shirtless humnas)

Another idea for a pose I came up with during supper (as I was leaning on the wall waiting for the spuds to boil) was a figure leaning on an angle with one leg crossed over the other. As a former model railroader I know the importance of figures in a scene and, like a model railroad, IL2 only has so much animation. Thus, we need figures that look good in poses that look natural while being sedentary. We still also need figures that look like they're moving for those screen shots and glances out the cockpit while taxiing.

Great days all.

max_thehitman Wrote:Good idea.
I personally would like to see some female models. Nurses, military personnel, civilian types, and even
a hula hula girl for those PTO airbases in the Pacific Islands. A game without females is just...
discrimination !!

More females please ! Big Grin

+1

tater718:

I'm in the process of trying to upload to a site so you can get the stuff. I'm not too experienced with this so it's taking some time. I tried RapidShare but I noticed it only allows 10 downloads so I nixed that and will try something like mediafire or filefront.

Give me time, I'm working on it!!

Great days all.

tater718:

Here's the link to my stuff on FileFront:

http://www.filefront.com/15959031/Raised...20in%20IL2

It's a bit longish but I've included a readme.

Any problems feel free to let me know.

Great days all.

The increasing demand for new poses for humans in various industries not only creates exciting job opportunities but also presents a unique avenue for individuals pursuing H1B applications. As companies seek fresh perspectives and diverse talent, those skilled in offering unique poses can leverage their creativity and expertise to enhance their chances of securing H1B visa sponsorship. The ability to bring fresh and captivating poses to the table showcases adaptability, creativity, and the potential to make a significant impact in fields such as photography, fashion, advertising, and entertainment. For aspiring models, actors, photographers, and creative professionals looking to expand their horizons internationally, the incorporation of new poses can be a powerful asset in their H1B application process. By demonstrating their ability to contribute to the ever-evolving demands of the industry, applicants can enhance their profile, making them attractive candidates for H1B sponsorship.