FMB Tutorials back Online!

Well sort of...

Flying Nutcase's "Full Mission Builder Tutorials" website is not back online but thanks to his gracious permission the tutorials are available in the M4T Knowledge Base.
FMB Tutorials @ M4T:
http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?n...ase&cat=95
Hope they help the next generation of budding mission makers understand the FMB like they helped me.

I am fairly certain that we have all of them uploaded but if anyone knows of one or more that we missed post a link to the Internet Archive tutorial and we will get it added to the KB.

Wheels

(Seems I missed posting about this addition to the Knowledge Base at M4T when we updated the KB to include Flying Nutcase's FMB tutorials.)

Great stuff Wheels Big Grin
I remember flying nutcase's full mission builder tutorials website that was a great site and thank you and M4T for preserving them valuable tutorials for IL2.

Deutschmark

I remember his site with great fondness since it was his site that opened up the possibilities in the IL-2 Full Mission Builder. Without it I don't think I would have ever understood how to get things to work using the FMB since there isn't anything in the manual that covered the FMB in anywhere near the detail of his site. At the time I found his site, around 2006 from a link at the old Airwarfare forums and long before I joined any forums, I was just about ready to give up on Pacific Fighters since almost every time I would fly a mission I would lock up my computer since it could not handle even the small amount of objects that a regular DGen campaign would load.

The fact that he kept IL-2 alive for me is was why I kept trying to find him and get his permission to host the tutorials on M4T. I will always be grateful that he did allow us to keep the tutorials alive at M4T.

Wheels