409 to 412 compatible maps collection-MAP MAKERS PLEASE READ

Hi mates!

Finally I got some times to realize a project that I was wondering from a lot of time!

Simply get rid of all sfs maps actually present and realize a new series of them that add all maps , textures and static objects in few sfs files and that 'll be all common and compatible for all game version!

I plan to add all available textures (updated at the last released) so every one can have all textures realized at today , all static objects so none 'll got missions loading issues , and all maps updated at their last release or best reskin!

I have about finished to add all maps (I know) and just start to organize them in .ini files (you should be able to choose from have all maps alphabetical order , geographical order or single theater customization.

I'll realize a base where all maps keep their original folder and load.ini name to allow a complete compatibility with all missions developed from them and a customized maps_ru so evey map should be better identified and recognized among all their area neightbours!

I hope to finish and release a beta at the end of june so I'll let some weeks to debug and release the final version at the begin of september.

In this way we can have a common maps base , everyone who like to change texture can still act at his will , all new maps and retexture can be still added in the old way and , after I'll release an update you can simply add it in sfs files....

Hope you like my intention!

What I ask at all map maker that have developed full maps or retexture of them to PM me if they don't like to allow me add their work at my consolidation work and help me adding all correct credits if I miss someone when I'll finally release it!

Like your intentions !!!!!!!
Buller :mrgreen:

Hi Walter,

there is a lot of work to do for you...!

Thank you very much for your work,

wbr, Gerhard Big Grin