About loading and run the "IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/Pacific Figh

I need help with the NEW TOPIC below !Hi there! I have contacted You before concerning the user guides for versions 4.09 to 4.12. I found them in the site "Mission 4 Today ", and printid them out. That Topic is solved . Thank You.
NEW TOPIC: Can anyone in the "Daidalos Team " help me : I have difficulties in runnig the "IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/Pacific Fighters" with patches 4.08 upp to 4.12.2 and IL-2 Shturmovik Stab Version 6.3 in "Windows 7 "-My ops. system.
Problems : I am pressing the Desktop ICON to start the game !
1. When the Game MAIN MENY comes up - my mouse cursor frezzes so I cannot select an option in the meny
2. The CD-ROM drive do not start .Get a meesage to "Load the Orginal CD and not a copy ??? The Real one is loaded.
3. The CD-ROM do`nt strart att all .Nothing happens.
I suspected the the "IL-2 Shturmovik Stab Version 6,3 "to make the trouble ,so I uninstalled it. The game runs better now but I sometimes get the frozen cursor.
I wish to have the "Stab" back in the game to add more realism. I have read the Stab -"Manual" in "Mission 4 Today " (Author´s name =Matt Thompson-Moltzen) He says-" When you have the "WindowsVista "as PC operating system-You should NOT install 1 : the Game 2: IL-2 Shturmovik Stab in the default location. He suggest to install them in " C:\Games\ ...."
Question: What is the safe place to install "Il-2 Sturmovik 1946/Pacific Fighters" with patches 4.08 up to 4.12.2 and IL-2 Shturmovik Stab Version 3 " and other improvements of the gama in Windows 7.I wish to have a smooth running game with no start up trubles.
Please give me STEP by STEP instructions of how to proceed to uninstall/ install all parts of the game in the "Windows 7 " to get it right.
It is a magnificent game and I will not let it go.
Thank you and Kind regards ! Carl-Eric Sörberg, Lysekil , SWEDEN.