Canvas Knights Game Discussion Thread

I have been playing all morning... actually whole day with CK now!
It is amazing!
Even better than original Vehicle Simulator. Skin making is more easier and damage modelling too.
Which i can't do, but anyways...

For me the best thing is that it is actually one of the funniest open sandbox tools game.

it is not limited to WW1 airbattles only. It is fully moddable.
Plus all the VSF planes and ships are available!

So far ihave only been flying with my laptop with mouse, but now it is time to fiddle my Saitek pro...

Kapteeni

Glad your enjoying the game Kap Big Grin
The damage model is very flexible in CK you can make it as complex or as simple as you like.
All of the early CK planes that I have done have a very complex 3D damage model to them and the later CK planes that I am doing now have a lighter 3D damage model using texture damage files and that is more simple to do.

( it is not limited to WW1 air battles only. It is fully moddable. )
Yes that's right but we would like to stay with the theme of WW1 for this CK game and will not allow anything that is not WW1 on these CK forum boards.
We have something else in the works for other wars and it will be a stand alone game and we will make its own forums for it on this site but we are just not ready to show it yet :wink:

( Plus all the VSF planes and ships are available! )
The only thing is any vehicles you use from VSF in CK does not have damage model and will die with just one shot from any gun or AA.

Deutschmark

Think that i have made a small scenery of WW1... I need to find it.
It was a small part of French.

I have VSF, so i keep my fictious things there. No TIE fighters on CK :mrgreen:

Kapteeni