[WIP] Netherland/Germany and [WIP] Northsea 1940-1945 ???

Hallo
Work is still someone on these maps ?? : [WIP] Netherland / Germany and maps [WIP] Northsea 1940-1945

[Image: 0il2fb10.jpg]

[Image: il2fb2009091507272675.jpg]

Thank you for your answer

PS: Sorry for the translation. English and I can not translate in Google Translate

Alan Grey
http://www.alan-grey-page.cz

How do you go with towns and ports of that region... should be enormus work ?
:roll:

I still have hope also. Most wanted map for me.

very nice Big Grin

No, he is not working on it guys... He just asked if it is in works

I know someone behind the scenes who is working on this general region for WW2. He might want to remain unknown at this time, I don't know.

He has progressed on the map quite far but probably has a while to completion. He has done some very nice maps, so the quality will be good - amazing actually. I have flown over some of his maps and I know that you will enjoy this one.

Fireskull Smile

Looks very very nice Tongue

I agree. Absolutely lovely map! :!:

I think both projects are dead.
First image used to be WIP by M_Bug and second one by I/JG27_Waggel.
Both had summer and winter versions but I think it all disappeared in cyberspace.

Hello, hmm well not really dead but sleeping.

The 0.5 Beta version of the north sea map is still online.

I have had some troubles in the past. Computer crash. Full time work at university. So this project is sleeping because i have had no team working on it. This is always the problem when you are working alone. Something happens and your project stops. Cry

If someone wants to take a look at the map:

Here is the instruction that shows you what you need: http://www.mediafire.com/?2iwafbh0zoo458s

So if there is someone, maybe a group that wants to work on it. You are free to do this.

At the moment i do not have any system with IL-2 so i am not able to work on it. But i can show sources and technics to make new airports with historical data etc.

Hello Waggel,

You are already long out of business. Please come back, we need you!

Regards, Gerhard Smile