Any 24/7 Servers for VSF?

Hey guys any available servers there? I'm so bored playing alone...so anything there?
Would be happy if you have one =D

Hi, Iron Wars

Firstly, welcome to the site! Big Grin

I recently decided to get back into flying online with Canvas Knights. I have only played VSF offline but would like to find somebody for online in that, too. CK is the main thing that I want to do. How do you feel about this?

Clinton

Thanks for the welcome Big Grin

Hmm where can I download Canvas Knights? But let's play VSF shall we? but I be alright if you want Canvas Knights btw thanks for the welcome

EDIT: Damn..I saw that it looks like VSF but just World War I version but you know it's $30 can't afford another game so I guess we can only play at VSF? So sorry my man

Canvas Knights is much more then just VSF WW1, download the game and run it as a demo and take a plane and smash it into the ground and look at what happens you will not see that in VSF, also CK has 2 sides Allied and Axis and has skin select and many other things VSF don't have that is setup for a real war game, and no VSF planes do not work the same in CK as they are not built the same way.

Deutschmark

Okay can you give me the official website of it please? =D

This is the official website for Canvas Knights and you can get it here;
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=34652&start=0

Deutschmark

Okay so you guys interested on playing some Vehicle Simulator? $30 is kinda expensive for me right now.

Yeah.

Send me a Private Message.

Clinton