Permission to use models ?

Hello Team Daidalos!

First of all, I would like to thank you for your all efforts towards enhancing our IL-2 lovers fun through all those years! Smile
I am old modder working on conversions between different game platforms. Used to fly a lot in IL-2 but since I moved into Arma-family games things get changed a little. I've been cooperating with different third parties, including companies like Virtavia or FlyingStation and thanks to them could bring some more fun to other players.
Is there any way I could use some of your beautiful planes (mostly early war ones) through porting them into some WW2 mods of the Arma-family games?
Honestly speaking, I don't know how the license between your Team and Maddox/1C look like so just asking. Thanks to binarization method connected with making Arma addons none of your work could be used by non-authorized persons. I work for free for a community of players and always credit original authors as well as follow a licence given.
Arma community needs good WW2 planes urgently and I am deeply convinced they would be grateful for that.
I will appreciate any answer, even negative one.

Hope to hear from you soon, and Happy New Year for all Team members!
Yours sincerely,

NightIntruder

omg ... not really good place to ask some question here))) i think it is to late for answer)