Canvas Knights...has it passed on?

Have not seen or heard anything out of Canvas KNights for quite awhile? Has it gone into the development dustbin? or maybe DM is looking for a new engine?

Hi Benge, I am busy with other things in R/L and have very little time to do any new 3D models.
Have you done any new missions?

Deutschmark

no, because my mission builder died I should say my Configs switcher Thingy died a horrible death

Really...hmmm... its just folders easy to fix and you have RedEagle's e-mail, but hey that's up to you :wink:

Deutschmark

Welll I have found a way to completely confuse it....then it decides it cannot change from the mode it was in before...and voila it wont work....So I have not been able to use it to build a successful campaign yet. Red and I have worked with it before...then it breaks again...so I quit trying.

The mission builder don't break!
I have used it many of times myself, its the user that makes a mistake that leads to it not being able to change from the mode to what it was before, I know I have done it as well, but even at that it just comes down to getting the folders back in order again.

Deutschmark

DUH John I Said I am the one breaking it....and now I figured out what I have done repeatedly...now if I can just get the game to stop thinking my gaming mouse is a joystick lol