Malta map into QMB mod

Can someone please tell me how to add Malta into QMB,
I have tried but I always get a 'data file corrupt' message on loading.

I have created the mrz_MaltaRedNone00.mis file and put it into Mods//mission/Quick
but still get the error. I have managed to get mrz_Malta to show up as a selectable map
in QMB, I have got 'None' selected as mission type.

Please tell me what I am missing.
I run 4.09b1m

Thanks

Badjohnny10165 Wrote:Can someone please tell me how to add Malta into QMB,
I have tried but I always get a 'data file corrupt' message on loading.

I have created the mrz_MaltaRedNone00.mis file and put it into Mods//mission/Quick
but still get the error. I have managed to get mrz_Malta to show up as a selectable map
in QMB, I have got 'None' selected as mission type.

Please tell me what I am missing.
I run 4.09b1m

Thanks

Mods//mission/Quick is wrong.

You need to put missions in Il2/Mission/Quick folder. Il2 is your main folder, you probably use different name for it.

FC

Thanks for answering, I tried that, and it didnt work, sorry.

Thanks again

It seems that you know how to add map in conf.ini so add this

CustomX=Malta X is first free number, if your last Custom map had number 5 than you should add Custom6.

Here are Red and Blue None missions for test, these are just a simple templates for testing purpose.

http://rapidshare.com/files/113684639/Quick.zip

Both of these missions work on my PC and they should work for you too.

FC

AHHH, thanks very much for that, they work, and it all comes up beautifully.
Was my mistake to call the map mrz_Malta in the conf.ini file?

Thanks again

Does anyone have a file to make the map work in QMB for red and blue, the link from FC seems dead. I would be very grateful.

This is weird. I've tried reinstalling my mods and have used the unified mod installer but am unable to get Malta to show up in the QMB. I've checked what I've done and all seems right. I've done it with 6 other maps and have had no problem but Malta elludes me still... Sad Any ideas or tips on what I should do to get this map working in QMB? Thanks. Running 4.09bm1 and the unified map installer with the Slot, VolItalyGreeceAfrica, Sinai, Sardinia, Modded Okinawa, Canon Channel maps added and the Spit Mk I for added planes so far. Thanks for any help any of you can give!