How to add new maps to UQMB?

I use the "Uber Quick Mission Builder" and I'd like to add the new maps to it, anybody know how?
Thanks

tarnsman Wrote:I use the "Uber Quick Mission Builder" and I'd like to add the new maps to it, anybody know how?
Thanks

here....

(The link is inoperative)

please note that this is "old" structure mod so it has to get AAA UI/wrapper vise rearranged ....

Z

I think the post was about UQMB:

http://www.uberdemon.com/index2.html

rather than the QMB plus?

.... yeah ... i see it now, sorry :oops: ( was in the hurry ...)

Z

I think we can forgive you, I don't know where you find the time for all that you do here :wink:

I think tarnsman was asking if new AAA maps could be used in the UQMB.

I had wondered that myself, but after inspecting what I could I concluded that the only person who might be able to add maps to that was the author of UQMB.

Anyone know of a way?

Yeah I am refering to Uberdeamon's mission builder. Its a very neat and quick way to set up missions for those of us who dont have the time to figure out the FMB.

Im trying to get Missionmate + to work on my rig, but so far I keep getting a "runtime error 76 path not found" when I try to use the program. QMT+ is cool but I get target invalid errors (or whatever its called) too often when i try to set up custom quick missions.

Right now my time is really limited and I want to use it in the air not twiddling with files and such, the 2 minute to action missions are my bread and butter right now. So getting the new maps in the UQMB would be STRAC.

Using some new maps would be nice, but adding some of the newer aircraft would be better. Whenever I build a mission with Spitfire MKI's, I have to create it with MKVb's and change them all in the FMB before playing.