static.ini Thailand+English Cannel + Destruction Mod request

Does anyone who have all this stuff kindly post here a static.ini with this functioning mods/mapmods please? or can e-mail me to: rafas@cheapnet.it 'cause my one is now a completely messSad.. thank you all for that.

my static.ini has the channel map/Thai map/all flags/all hangars/fishsneaky's mods/etc.

am sending it here now......

http://www.4shared.com/dir/4397598/27d3 ... aring.html

Good idea falco and thanks fred, sorts out my question from an earlier thread :wink:

Thank you fabian!Smile you're always prompt and at disposal of everyone, thank you again, and here my occasion to make my compliment to you for your last beatiful work on Thailand map even if I've seen in FMB till today but never could fly into it (hope to make a good one nowWink regards

del msg

falco,

I am having the same problem. I hope they can come up with an alternative site for downloading. What I have seen of the Thailand Map is great, but I can't create missions with it until I get all the fixes.

Best regards,

Riptide

Hi fabian, I've downloaded static.ini (308 kb) from link above but it not function:

- On Thailand map and English Channel I'm still not able to save missions

- On English Channel I've "bad/ugly" airfieldPlates (kronstadplate17..they are visible:I've this problem from even with an old static.ini but it was ok for save mission on this map)

I tried also an old static.ini with indication you posted about missing PFbamboo-buildings etc.. in another tread, I've all flag-mod too.. but still no-joy Sad

Waiting your instructions about, thank for your help

new link on Thai map with all patches etc.

Thailand.map.including.patch.021108.exe (The link is inoperative)

No, still not work/save mission, at least for me -UI VERSION OF GAME- Sad

...sorry to hear that , cos i've tested it on AAA UI and it saves w/o problem ( additional install of LaL Rone's hangar mod2 and Cannon's objects are mandatory though )

regards
Z