Need modding help for mapmodding

Hi there!!!

First sorry for my bad english! I hope you can understand me!

What i want to do, is airfields more realistic. I want that the player in my campaign must taxi to the runway from every place on the airfield! I can do this with testairfeeld 4 but i need a flat place. so i think about to deleet an il-2 airfeeld with the unlook FMB tool and after a long traing i can make that :lol:, so there is no runway, taxiway parkplace etc. even the landingpoints ant taxiways from the KI i have deleeted. So there is only a flat place left, where i can place the testairfeelds. But when i save it and then copy the original il2-bldconf.ini and conf.ini back to il2 and start the game again and load the map everything what i make is gon and the original il2 airfeeld is there!!!

I dont exactly understand the readme from the unlook FMB tool, so can somebody tell me what i must do? pleas in scoolenglish second class :oops: ore in german?

Hasemausi

You have to create a folder (games root)\maps\mymap, where "mymap" is the name of the map you are working with. Example: ,,....\Il46\maps\Balaton" In this folder changed files will be saved, in your case the actors.static. Copy it to the folder of the map you are working with.