NOOB Here

~S~
I am new and a noob when it comes to Mods and dl and placeing things. I am no PC Tech and not very understanding when you say copy and place files and such things or write in such and such files.
One I dont know what you are btalking about when trying to dl and place a map. I look into the game folders and I dont see what you are talking about. It is to the point of just giving up this whole thing and just fly stand 4.08m. I like this Mod thing but if it going to be such a pain in the A** then I am ready to give up. Like I said I am not PC wiz about files or rewrite some thing into a file or to replace a file. Yes I read the threads and the readme files I just dont see where they go or what you are talking about, like map/mods/modmaps or I can't find the maps.ini and things like that. It be nice if things where made easier for NOOBS like me. And no I am not a little kid I am 59yrs old and not much on these mods thing. Plz any help!!

If you're not a "pc-whiz" then I suggest Unified installer

Along with that, I suggest you stay away from anything that's [WIP] (Work In Progress) or doesn't have an automated installer. If they're delete this, insert that, then they're usually WIP or not really approved for "real" release yet.

Use the automated installers, if you want it badly but it's WIP, then wait... All good things come to those who wait.

Do this and follow the usually 3 simple steps every single time you'll never fail (most likely not anyway)

Happy modding!

1st, install this:

(The link is inoperative)

And later, you could install this other pack (SEP):

viewtopic.php?t=7801&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=sep2&start=0

With these two mods, you will get your correct file structure and it will be easier to install other mods.

Regards.

yes... what the 1936 destroyer class said :wink:

I kid I kid... that's a good start, yeah

Moved to correct forum section, please do not post question threads in Download sections.

ArcticViper Wrote:yes... what the 1936 destroyer class said :wink:

Nah... Why did that destroyer class have that name?

The name was older than the ships. :wink: