lost map

I think that the Bob map came with the UI mod install because it shows up in my QMB, however it will not load and it is not shown in the FMB.

I have looked for it in the map mods area, but can't seem to run across it.

Can someone please enlighten me as to...Is Bob map suppose to be in the UI install ?

Papa, I don't think it is because it is still considered a beta map. In fact, the final version is due out late this year or early next year. Look for CannonUK's BOB Beta and read through the thread for detailed instructions on installing it. It is well worth the effort.

Fly-zo's BOB maps (three of them I believe) came with the UI package. Canons's English Channel map is still in Beta and was not included with the UI.

Fly-zo's BOB map discussion thread is here: (The link is inoperative)

O.K. thanks guys. I was just wondering why or how I even have it show up in my QMB. I don't remember ever seeing it or downloading it.

I have flyz's very nice Bob map, but it just has a little piece of jolly ol England on it...

I hate loose ends...

Oh ... if it shows up in QMB's map list it's because you have an entry named (whatever ... Channel or something) within the [quick] section of the conf.ini file. Most likely obtained from a copied list of [quick] entries from this forum. Smile