Need missions Zuti_ Slovenia map for QMPlus

Quick/mission are all in under QMBPlus.
Does I must copy it to just il2 folder mission/quick not under mods folder??????

Hm, i reviewed the missions and it seems they are not ok. I mean, they do load but targets, start points etc are in some case in the sea (looked at destroy airbase). I'll upload them anyway. If someone can correct these please do Smile I have no experience in crating QMB missions.

Ok, so i redid the missions from scratch. Here you have them, for all flawors of the map (i created two different missions, one for red and other for blue and distributed them to other scenarios):

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/b3e6f4c340_0.2MB

Just unpack to QMBPlus/Missions/Quick folder.

Grom29 Wrote:Quick/mission are all in under QMBPlus.
Does I must copy it to just il2 folder mission/quick not under mods folder??????

Grom, you have to have everything regarding QMBPlus UNDER IL2 Root\Mods.

So, your quick folder is: IL2Root\MODS\QMBPlus\Missions\Quick. This is where you have to extract the missions.

I installed the map, downloaded your missions and added Slovenia at the bottom of my conf.ini, but missions don't work in QMB. I followed the instructions to the letter (getting pretty used to it by now Big Grin ) but maybe I forgot something ?

I see there are six different load.inis and corresponding missions for each of those versions of the map. Do I need to be more specific in the conf.ini file to direct the QMB to use each of these load.inis individually ? Something like "Custom**=Zuti_Slovenia/Slovenia_Summer" maybe ?

Cheers

Nico

Do you get any kind of error message? like "Wrong Target something..."?

Strange indeed. Oh, you did what Paulo Hirth wrote on the previous page, last post? Smile

PorcoRosso,

Custom42=Zuti_Slovenia_Off_W
Custom43=Zuti_Slovenia_Summer
Custom44=Zuti_Slovenia_Winter
Custom45=Zuti_Slovenia_On_S
Custom46=Zuti_Slovenia_Off_S
Custom47=Zuti_Slovenia_On_w

Cheers Forager, that did it ! I was suspecting something like that and all those load.inis got me confused :roll: . Thanks for the help.

Zuti, yes, I was getting 'wrong target selected' messages. All fixed now thanks to Forager.

It's a beautiful map you've got there mate ! :wink:

Cheers

Nico