Help with Texture In Load.ini of (WIP) Full Korean Map

I haven't officialy announced this yet, but I need some help with the correct adress for the following textures want to use in the Korean War Map, that I am building. (I had help and Insperation, Points to below.)

I need the adress, or location of two textures. The Bold shows what I need:
land/summer/sk_country_mount.tga

I've tried Land/Summer, and Forest/Summer on these they wont work...

Rom_CoastLine1
Rom_fields_LowLand0

The Map will have almost all of North Korea, Parts of China, South Korea, and southern Japan.
(I had help and Insperation, Points to the F-86 Project and smiles)

The Help: Delvpier had compiled some srtm data for the KTO and complied it together for fun, He shared it with me early this Fall. We've recently spoken and he let me know he has no plans for the Map, and gave it to me to work on.

The Insperation: Note the F-86 Saber project posted here on AAA.

As soon as I get the Map_T looking good, and the Map_C edited for Rivers and Bays, Ill start posting pictures. Smile

That's weird. One of the maps I'm working on has land/summer/ Rom_fields_LowLand3.tga and works no problem.

Dixiecapt Wrote:Rom_CoastLine1
Rom_fields_LowLand0

water/rom_CoastLine1.tga

land/summer/rom_LowLand0.tga

Dixiecapt Wrote:The Map will have almost all of North Korea, Parts of China, South Korea, and southern Japan.
(I had help and Insperation, Points to the F-86 Project and smiles)

Dixiecap will it look something like this? - Happens that I picked Korea to teach myself how to make a map, this screenie doesn't look toooo bad, but boy do I still have a lot to learn about textures, map T and C etc :lol: Anyways best of luck with your map.

Cheers

Quelty

[Image: korea.jpg]

:lol: looks good,thanks for your hard work!

I miss Korea. Met so many great people while I was there. Just looking at the map makes me feel almost homesick. Cry

sure does, If you want to work together at all feel free to PM me!!!