Can't get Canon's BOB to work - help?

I down loaded Canon's beta BoB map and executed the install but it doesn't show up in QMB. I'm not sure how this should be installed because there didn't seem to be any instructions accompanying it. Can someone explain how the map mods work? Where do the files go and what files need to be modified with what? Thanks for any assistance.

Hey Salty54 how ya doin' Man...

Cannon's Channel map is not entered into the QMB automatically.
It must be added to your config file in the main game folder,
as well you would need Fatcat99's QMB+ Mod

On top of that,you will need a set of mission files for the mission parameters to fly with.

Confused yet..... :wink:

No worries...

Heres a link to the QMB Plus Mod>
(The link is inoperative)

Here's a few links to help you out understanding the basic concept of the QMB+ File system,
and how to use the QMB.

Quicks folder missions-how to use?
viewtopic.php?t=11129&highlight=

It would be good to read as much as you can before installing and making entry's
first thing,copy your config to a safe location for back up.

by Paulo Hirth>
There are some Cannon map mission set's included with others of various maps
with a read me included
Paulo Hirth Wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/file/oyuf4zyzyy2/QMPlus1.1 Help IV.rar

Heres a couple that I made>
Lybia..Tobruk for the QMB+

Philippines... for the QMB+

You need the maps installed and the mission names added to the config for the QMB+ Mod
There is a readme included that should help with the install,
if you have problems installing my mission file sets feel free to post for help in which ever
thread you download them from ,or just send me a PM and I will help you out getting my mission sets to work for you.

It's all Good Man...
Easy

Easyrider,

Thanks for helping out. I'll go through your post and see if I can get this working. Let you know how it turns out.

NP Salty,glad to help

Let us know , it should be good there is a readme included with FC's QMB+

Easy

I too have The CANNONUK BoB map and can't get it to load in the FMB. It shows on the list but will not load. Do I need to do the same as Salty54? I have some COOP missions that use the map but again, when trying to load it in Multiplay it fails to load.

I get the following error when trying.

'CANN_Channel/CAN_40_load.ini' loading error

Nice job explaining all that EasyRider, you_are_the_man! Wink