UI1.1 object list for fmb - download

Download V1.1 here (UI1.1_object_list.doc and UI1.1_object_list.txt):

http://files.filefront.com/UI11+object+ ... einfo.html

Contains all 1097 objects reachable with the fmb. No pictures, just numbers and names.

Not really the right section, but there seems to be no better.

Changes in V1.1.
Ttitels added
.doc columns fixed

Nice D/L

but more isnt showing after even installing the patch for UI v1.1

Also after adding UI v1.1 patch the following objects dont seem to be viseble even if they leave a icon when using them in FMB

FurnitureTree20 showing up in white and pink paper.
FurnitureTreeLine not showing
FurnitureTreeLineW not showing.
FurnitureTreeLineW1 not showing.
FurnitureTreeLine1 not showing.
FurnitureTreeLine2 not showing.
LineAUT Not showing.
Line_W-AUT not showing.

After looking deeper into it it seems like the static ini is pointing to no exsisting places(folders or files)
Also compared it to fabianfreds defoult static ini and among the plants/forest there where quite abit of difference. while as in the UI v1.1 static ini pointed to a live sim, it pointed to a dead sim in fabians freds static ini.
Also the use of capitol letters or not is in a good mix so no wonder alot is showing up as not loading etc when pressing shift tab in fmb.

May the guys whom made this part of the UI v1.1 take alook at theire work again and maybe fix it please??

Some objects show up but are invisible ;-) - i just noticed the objects which are not reachable in the fmb at all. - Just noticed some incoherences in the columns of the .doc, may be i will post a better version tomorrow.

hawk - the white and pink paper trees are caused by Flushies Bumpification Mod. The rest may be as well? Not sure.

Ty Dustyfp. didnt know that so gonna see if i can correct it.
anyhow Flushies Bumpification Mod doesnt or at least shouldnt change the path to no exsistance that are in the static ini for some of the objects. Trees that is.

those 'line trees' show or not....depending upon your conf.ini settings for Forest=3 or 2

originally all the trees had no damage model...so their MeshDead line was left blank
so, I started pointing MeshDead to the dead tree stump for single trees or my destroyed palm trees for the palm trees etc.