Mod for changing Object height?

Anyone know if its possible to allow the changing of obect heights in FMB. I cannot seem to find any answers on google or other. Obviously F4 doesnt work but looks like it wants to. Im sure you guys would know. I would love to be able to place AA guns on bunkers right? Or am I alone?

It works only with lights (stationary objects)

Hi!

Before post such kind of question , try to search a little bit in the site!

However try this link:

viewtopic.php?t=5268

regards

walter

It's like being told off in school.. If you are going to provide a link, then just give him the link????

Trooper117 Wrote:It's like being told off in school.. If you are going to provide a link, then just give him the link????

feeling like moderating forum , m8 ? :wink:

Z

thanks for the link, I had come across it before but with my ADHD when I started reading crap I didnt understand fully my mind wondered off to other things. Ill read a little deeper.

ual002 Wrote:thanks for the link, I had come across it before but with my ADHD when I started reading crap I didnt understand fully my mind wondered off to other things. Ill read a little deeper.

Hi!

Be careful that if you modify an object it can be used only by your game!

Infact if you add height at an object you need to name it with a new name (otherwise you have all that kind of object raised so some other can floating over ground!) and the game load the object by their name , so if you provide someone with a mission that have inside that raised object you need to make a readme file for inform him to add that object to static.ini file!!

PS If you think that I was too hard in my previous reply , please apologize my words , I won't be hard with you absolutely!!

regards

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

Nah, not harsh at all, actually kinda funny. I saw your location and it makes sence. Us Italians (Italian-americans) are pretty blunt.