Small fictional map request

Wondering If someone can create a small fictional map. I need only the map itself, I will be able to populate it. Simply a small North to South coast with some islands and three big rivers.

[Image: Kra.jpg]

But the main "problem" is, is possible to give the water ( even the sea water ) a look similar to this brown water?

[Image: img003.jpg]

You know, the look that have the big South East Asia rivers

Set (in conf.ini) water to 4 and fly over a river in russia

in game there are 2 types of water: Pacific (blue) and european (blue far away brown up close)

European rivers are brown and gray up close depending how shallow the water is. So you won't get yellow water.

OTOH, I have noticed that some load.ini's give specific parameters for water colour. For ex, VPmedia's Balaton map had the following entries:

[WATER]
Water = water/Water.tga
WaterColorATI = 0.150 0.225 0.180
WaterColorNV = 0.165 0.264 0.233

These are obvious references to ATI and NV cards. It would be interesting to see what would happen if someone started to change the figure entries. It may be possible to custom-generate specific water shades.

What scale? How far from islands to mainland? How far from top to bottom?

Salmo Wrote:What scale? How far from islands to mainland? How far from top to bottom?

100*100 is ok, the islands at 20/30 Km. Are you interested? Remember that I can add the buildings and runways, need only a bit of hills in the interior of the continent and the rivers too please

RealDarko Wrote:
Salmo Wrote:What scale? How far from islands to mainland? How far from top to bottom?

100*100 is ok, the islands at 20/30 Km. Are you interested? Remember that I can add the buildings and runways, need only a bit of hills in the interior of the continent and the rivers too please

If Salmo's not interested, I'll make it for you. -viking

Salmo are you interested or can Viking start the map?
For both of you remember that brown rivers and sea are a necessity